what sports do people play.....?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
raiden
raiden
18:51 Tue 7 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I played for England, meh I quit, rather spend time on funkypool.com.

Cool, I played for Brazil we might have seen each other!! How old are you? I got released by 'em last year.

I'm 1 so I doubt you woulda seen me, I quit 'cause I have absoulty no time at all to be bothering with international football. Rather spend my life on a pool site.

I play golf for America, only have a handicap of 1, nothing special. Not very good either.

I box man!!! Won a few gold medals, nothing worth boasting about. Nothing special either, meh.

I play rugby, we've won a few seasons.. few world championships nothing too serious tho.

Edited at 23:51 Tue 7/06/05 (BST)
micksta
micksta
18:51 Tue 7 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i play footy mainly and once had trials for brighton but other than that just played for top sunday league teams i also ran the 800m in the junior english championships in nottingham in 2002
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:54 Tue 7 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm generally lazy, the last time i played footy at was 10 years of age, im 15 now. im severely obese and i eat alot. Sorry but atheletics is no way to live.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:40 Wed 8 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Not too great average of around 140/150. It's annoying I'm one of the average guys on our league. Nev's better than me (bowling partner) we ain't into all the spinning yet but will be soon (going to lessons with other guys) I'll get back to you with my score improvment.
raiden
raiden
17:50 Wed 8 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah, played 5 games this week. Got 300 each time, I'm nothing special tho.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:12 Wed 8 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i used to play cricket. i wasnt very good as a batsman, but i was quite a good wicket keeper i suppose. i didnt play many proper matches
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:00 Thu 9 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I play football, tennis, rugby, golf and snooker.

And I still find time to play online pool! lol

Edited at 07:00 Thu 9/06/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:56 Thu 30 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I play rugby. Went to South Africa on tour last summer, was awesome. Although I did lose my wallet in a strippers - seriously uncool.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

what sports do people play.....?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.