Another Suggestion or need

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:46 Sun 5 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
For the tourny, says any troubles pm the host... so i had a problem, i pm'ed soz... and he has the ignore pm's while competing whats the point in that, i needed help and the guy who offered it is shoving it back in my face. Not just soz btw, lots of them have done it..

\\~~Open That Door~~//
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:51 Sun 5 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
good point. i reckon really altho this may seem unfair, the mod in charge shouldnt be playing in the tournie at all. thats like a member of the FA (the world football organisation i dunno what its called) playing for england

Edited at 23:51 Sun 5/06/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:56 Sun 5 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i dont have a problem with them playing, just aslong as they do there job and not shirt responsibilities.
nick
nick
Admin
02:47 Mon 6 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Actually that only dissallows you sending PMs while he is actually at the table in that round (ie lining up a shot). You can simply wait and retry.

Please be patient with the tourny hosts, they will get round to looking into your problem, eventually!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:31 Mon 6 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
when youve blocked a PM, does it tell you once youre free that someone tried to pm you?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:09 Mon 6 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
No it doesnt, but from now on I just won't keep that function on, so I will always be able to receive PM's.

Cheers
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:40 Mon 6 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
everyone makes little mistakes ,give the guy a break hes new

well done soz keep it up mate
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Another Suggestion or need

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.