Viewing forum thread.
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
joker86
joker86
13:03 Fri 23 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
That new batman game looks great

The trailer for Assassins Creed: Brotherhood just blew me away, it looks so much like a actual feature film teaser lol.

Will be getting that when it hits the shelves but will warn most people who are after it to get in quick as it is already said to be Sold out moments after release, I didn't believe that untill I looked at the trailer lol.

The graphics has much improved from previous titles and I agree with your statement about playing it in present time, maybe more games in the pipeline.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:02 Sun 25 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
marcolupetti said:
psyco05 said:
marcolupetti said:
katie_bug said:
katie_bug said:
Borderlands is cool. You have 4 characters to play as - A Soldier, Hunter, Siren, or Berserk guy (can't remember his title). They each have skills that they specialize in. You go around doing missions and jobs for different people and they reward you with experience and sometimes new weapons, and you level your characters up. The thing that makes it cool though is that the world looks like a cartoon almost!

It's fun because you can have up to 4 people helping you - and when you all complete a mission, you all get the experience from it.

All 9 or so of the Resident Evil series
That's what I said about Borderlands earlier. Resident Evil 5 is reeeally good too, I'd highly recommend that one. Good game for fans of zombie slaying,
technically its ur not zombie slaying

Resident Evil is nothing BUT zombies....All 9 games
its majini slayin mate

Have you played the game before? The Resident Evil series is about the Umbrella Corp that created the "T-Virus" and it turns everyone into zombies bud
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:07 Mon 26 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
yes but there clled majini
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:06 Mon 26 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Who really cares what they're called?

Causing trouble for no reason.

Resi is known for its Zombies, so Zombies works fine.

'nuff said.
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
20:19 Mon 13 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Just completed red dead redemption, saddest ending to a game ever but still a great game and hands down better than gta for me.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:05 Mon 13 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm still looking on playing RDR, was waiting to borrow it off a mate when he'd finished it but he's taking his time!

Next pay-day I think I'll pick it up
joker86
joker86
22:06 Mon 13 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
_k1rk_ said:
Just completed red dead redemption, saddest ending to a game ever but still a great game and hands down better than gta for me.

Really?

May I ask why?

Would be great to see some proper feedback on this game.

misterchyme
misterchyme
22:09 Mon 13 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Launches tonight!! Going to be an amazing game to "end" the Halo universe

Edited at 19:14 Mon 13/09/10 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:28 Tue 14 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
get ur xbox chipped lol my bro completed it last week
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:52 Tue 14 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Shame he wont be able to play the real version lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:27 Tue 14 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Argh! Still owe money on the Reach game, so I won't be getting that one right away.

Chimesy, let me know how it is!
misterchyme
misterchyme
11:41 Tue 14 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
It's awesome. I went tonight and midnight to get my console<3.. The only thing that sucks is the codes I got to unlock the limited armor and stuff dont work.. There is some sort of glitch in the system. Hopefully they will get it fixed soon. But other than that i really like the game so far but it does take time to get used to it. Its halo but it plays a bit different and a little bit slower.
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
16:45 Tue 14 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
joker86 said:
_k1rk_ said:

Really?

May I ask why?

Would be great to see some proper feedback on this game.

The landscape and graphics are beatiful on this game, it does really feel like a western setting. If your into that sort of thing which i am it's 10/10

The story is pretty tight aswel, deffo suits it title "redemption" and for me is a lot better than the gta story line. Everything is fitting and deep and one of the best endings to a game ever lol.

The game itself, shooting people getting off horses to take a pee which was one of the best things i seen ever lol, riding horses, side jobs, mini games like arm wrestling, poker, blackjack and the of course the infamous duels

Any other questions feel free to ask lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:37 Tue 14 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
You're making me look forward to buying this even more, Kirk
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:36 Wed 15 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
You also skin animals. Just thought I'd throw that in.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

PS3/XBOX360 Game Recommendation

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.