what we really need....

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:57 Mon 6 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
what we really need is an option to have a minimum rank a game that you create....coz im fed up with making a 90 rank plus game and having a bunch of jippo's who are to retarded to work out that i only want to play someone ewith more than 90 rank....who agrees
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:59 Mon 6 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
LMFAO nicly put and yeh gd idear :-)
raiden
raiden
17:14 Mon 6 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I gotta ask, why only 90+ ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:15 Mon 6 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i dont agree. i hate ppl who put 90+ only, especially those who arent 90+ themselves. you should play anyone and everyone, and if you lose to a 60 rank, thats just tough, if ure good youll get it back no problem, if ure not you dont deserve to
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:23 Mon 6 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i dont do it because i dont want to lose, i dont like it , but at the end of the day i ent bothered. i do it because i like the challenge....it isnt refined to 90+ that was just an example i used...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:00 Tue 7 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
c'mon mods what dya think..?
raiden
raiden
14:02 Tue 7 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Why you asking mods? they have no say in it. It's nick.
I say no, if you wanna play ranked, play anyone.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:31 Tue 7 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
edit:c'mon nick what dya think...?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:12 Tue 7 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Dude...It is pointless, just cos you noobs cant lose your ranking. "OMG OMG OMG I LOST MY RANKING TO A 75.0 NOOB, NOOOO" i mean jesus, i play anyone.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:18 Tue 7 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
hmmm what did i just say 'c'mon NICK what dya think...?' not c'mon sepultra what dya think..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:19 Tue 7 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah? Did i say i cared?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:20 Tue 7 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
no but i asked for nicks opinion not urs
nick
nick
Admin
00:42 Wed 8 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Yep, there's a strong posibility this will be included at some stage, if so it will be around 8-12 weeks time.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:06 Wed 8 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
it would be a cool place to find a tough fight.. but pls dont just leave the game if only we lost 2 frames straight... pls continue till the end.. what has been agreed... that what i think... did loose to 65 ranked players tho... enjoy it... it's just a game.. isn't it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:24 Thu 9 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
you should play anyone, like triangl said if you lose then if your good enough you will get your ranking back else you don't deserve it, if you want a challenge enter and try winning the tournys
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:41 Sun 12 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
It'd be interesting to have a sort of 'exclusive' area. But at the same time, it's well exciting playin someone who's a lower ranking because you have to really make sure of all your shots. After all, it's 10% fluke this game!
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

what we really need....

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.