Xbox 720 you mean
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:18 Wed 7 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
no check it out on youtube its the new 360
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:40 Wed 7 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Why do people insist on calling any mention of a new xbox the 720?

I don't see why it would be called that...

(Yes I'm aware 720 is double 360, but what does that have to do with anything?)

Anyway, I like the look of the new console, but it doesn't do anything that my current 360 doesn't, so I'm not gonna buy one unless my one breaks

Here's a picture anyway:

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:15 Wed 7 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Your wrong there rogan sorry coz it comes with a big built-in HHD (250GB if i'm not mistaken) built-in Wi-Fi, Headset Wired Headphones With Mic, and comes with batteries for the controller which all of that you have to buy separate to what the white xbox gives...

Also it's quiet
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:19 Wed 7 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
eyy men jack lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:45 Wed 7 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm not wrong, the only thing different about it is the size of the HDD, I have the wireless adapter anyway, so built in wifi means nothing to me. I have a headset, and a play and charge kit so I don't need batteries.

I don't need the extra space in the hard drive, so It doesn't do anything my current 360 doesn't.

The fact it is a bit quieter isn't a reason to buy it.. Just install your games to the HDD and the noise is barely noticeable when playing anyway.

Plus, I said it doesn't DO anything my current 360 doesn't do. It plays the same games, both are compatible with Kinect when that comes.

Edited at 00:48 Thu 08/07/10 (BST)

Edited at 00:53 Thu 08/07/10 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:39 Thu 8 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Kinect only costs a tenner too lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:32 Thu 8 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
I also heard that you can play games without a cotroller but I am not exactly sure of that....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:10 Thu 8 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah that's what Kinect (Project Natal) is, works on new and old 360s
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:11 Thu 8 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
But I heard it scans you.. How does it scan you?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:57 Fri 9 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
ub3rnator said:
Xbox 720 you mean

It's not a 720, it's just a modified version of the original 360 (much like the new slim PS3 is)

The 720 isn't scheduled to make an appearance until around 2011-2012

jackbauer said:
Your wrong there rogan sorry coz it comes with a big built-in HHD (250GB if i'm not mistaken) built-in Wi-Fi, Headset Wired Headphones With Mic, and comes with batteries for the controller which all of that you have to buy separate to what the white xbox gives...

Also it's quiet

Yes, it has all of that, but what you failed to mention is the fact that (with the slightest bump) the laser will eat right through the games, making them unplayable and unrepairable.

I personally like it. As long as you keep it stationary, you shouldn't have any issues. The fact that it's the same price as a new Elite also helps.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:06 Sat 10 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
I was reading before and project natal is not actually a consol, it's basically an acssesory for the new and old xbox's.

Also according to Microsoft they will be releases in November this year.

But back to the topic the new xbox won't be an official xbox it will have a newer name and could be considered as a new consol, but I believe it will still have the xbox logo's. This also will be shortly released in the late 2011 to early 2012.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:09 Sat 10 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Project natal is completely different and I don't see how you could play first person shooting games on it as you can't run in a house with furniture or walk constaintky forwards,

Unless you have a tredmil

AKA username f3ar debated with me.

He loves playstations and dislikes anything to do with. Xbox's

Edited at 14:13 Sat 10/07/10 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:18 Sat 10 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Natal isn't going to have any first person shooter games, not 'real' ones anyway, you're not supposed to walk around your living room to move and what not.

It's meant for 'family' type games, for none-hardcore gamers, just a bit of fun.

There already is a new xbox just released, it's essentially the Xbox 360 1.5, not a new console, just a new model of the old one.

And it's not officially called Xbox 360 Slim either, no one called it that at E3 when it was announced, but everywhere you look people call it that.

I suppose it's just a way of differentiating between the two.
unknown_id
unknown_id
07:59 Sun 11 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
im going to buy it just for the sheer look of it and the fact i dont have the 360 at this moment in time, when it first came out i bought it played it, sold it - was aware this would becoming out & for me it would fit well in my bedroom much like the furniture

have to say it looks far better then the original one, but i have to agree with rogan, dont think it does much more diffrent to the original although.

further that going back up to what jack said about everything wont need to be bought, you'll more then likely see the new 360 (720) whatever you want to call it with a higher price tag to attempt to cover up them losses and still make a slight profit off it all
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

New xbox 360 console

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.