Viewing forum thread.
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
21:59 Sat 25 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
__robdut__ said:
I have it, got it last night, only played 4 games, never really been a huge halo fan but I think reach might keep me playing for a while lol, as for the best game I've ever played, I can't answer that because I havent played it for long enough.

if you want to see a bit of gameplay, I'm uploading some to my channel now www.youtube.com/Chrom3maGik it'll be ready to view in about an hour.

Had a look and i'll probably subscribe if i can be bothered o go back on there - any chance of some campaign gameplay?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:32 Sun 26 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
zantetsukenz said:
__robdut__ said:
I have it, got it last night, only played 4 games, never really been a huge halo fan but I think reach might keep me playing for a while lol, as for the best game I've ever played, I can't answer that because I havent played it for long enough.

if you want to see a bit of gameplay, I'm uploading some to my channel now www.youtube.com/Chrom3maGik it'll be ready to view in about an hour.

Had a look and i'll probably subscribe if i can be bothered o go back on there - any chance of some campaign gameplay?

I'm planning to do a "let's play" sort of thing where myself and my mate do live commentaries of the campaign mode, I'll probs do a few hours every Tuesday or Thursday night and upload a gameplay every 2 or so days because you can only upload 15 minutes per video with youtube
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:21 Thu 30 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Finally ordered this game, was just gonna buy it after college today but I got it cheaper online

Should be here Saturday
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Halo Reach Xbox 360

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.