immortilised

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:40 Tue 14 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
ive just looked at squirts idea on the 100 thingy. This may have been posted but what about when someone gets to a hundred it gets marked on their porfile. Like number of tourney wins there can be a 100 rank one. Just an idea...
(soz if ive spelt immortilised wrong, if its right then get in!)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:12 Tue 14 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
it would run into many hundreds for some people lol..and gettin to a hundred isnt a big thing
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:24 Tue 14 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
no but it could be like a little thing on the profile "member of the 100 rank club" or maybe there could be a hall of fame, but i think thats been suggested before
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:41 Tue 14 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
A hall of fame for every two years
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:24 Tue 14 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i think if the hall of fame thing was done it should be every year but have a player of the month thing or summing like dat that may be better
up_and_comin
up_and_comin
12:47 Tue 14 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
just increase rank to 150/200
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:23 Tue 14 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i say 200
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:24 Tue 14 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
actually, it should be 1000 and u start of with 500 or something like that, its more challenging
raiden
raiden
16:33 Tue 14 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Isn't that just like having 100 and starting with 50...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:49 Tue 14 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
no, its a longer gap
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:50 Tue 14 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
it will be harder to get to the highest rank
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:37 Tue 14 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
the gap between starting point and maximum is irrelevant, 1000 to 50 will be exactly the same, by the maths they use to determine the current rank (in fact its exactly the same, just remove the decimal point in everyones rank and thats exactly what you get, exept starting at 750)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:03 Tue 14 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Other way to do it is to keep it at 100, but once you get over 90 u only go up by 0.1 regardless of who u play....and the rating drop is doubled to what the normal amount would be...in addition to the normal ratings drop every day, it would be much harder to stay at the top IF you get there. If u played a 65 ranker at 99.9 u'd be all the way down to 90 agen :P
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:10 Wed 15 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
maybe if the opponent with the higher rank wins, the rating change is the same as before, but if the one with the lower wins, they both get the average rating between them. if youre good you will quickly get back what you lose, and it will mean its much harder to stay at the top
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:13 Wed 15 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yeh i hate it when a 60 rank gets lucky on a bad day and the ranking drops badly..once i got beat when i was 98 and it dropped me right back down again lol.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:16 Wed 15 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
thats how it should be tho, if 90 rankers didnt get brought down quickly, everyone would be one
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

immortilised

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.