Logging in...

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:47 Tue 14 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I have noticed something that I find a bit weird. When you "log in" It says you are logged in as tommy_2k5 (obviously Iit says that for me but not for anyone else!) Anyway, then you look at, I don't know.....this fella "Lar's cousin's" profile then it says "logged in: Never (or it did last time I checked!) But however, he has posted on the forums, so surely doesn't that mean that logging in should be when you get the page where it says......."Welcome Tommy_2k5"

Please, most of you won't get what I mean, but try your hardest please. But if you can't, don't worry your pretty little heads over it!!!

«««●тσмму ѕнєєяιи●»»»
raiden
raiden
13:55 Tue 14 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
It's not weird, it's when you log into the actual game.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:05 Tue 14 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i think it should be like that. when you log in, it should say that you are on the forums or you are on the homepage or something. not that im suggesting it tracks what page ure looking at, as i dont know if that can be done, but it should say either "logged in" or "in the forums" or something
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:51 Wed 15 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yep, at the moment it only shows when users log onto the game server, but I fully agree that it should show when users logon the website. The only problem with this, is that Admin-side login details can be messed up, as they're different to game-server socket (direct) connections. (You're connecting via your isp to the website, instead of directly!)
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Logging in...

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.