problems

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:27 Wed 15 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
are there problems with the site? i couldnt get on to the homepage just now and neither could misleadyouth so it wasnt my computer
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:34 Wed 15 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yep, it crashed. I assume that Simon restarted it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:42 Wed 15 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
recieved loud and clear

sorry watching war film
nick
nick
Admin
13:32 Wed 15 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Actually I restarted but had to run off just after. Checking log files now!
supermega
supermega
16:39 Sat 18 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
1) your internet connection has gone down
2) our server has gone down or is too busy (sorry!)

THIS IS WHY IM FED UP OF THIS SITE AND WHY IM MOVIN BACK ON TOO POOL SHARKS. GOOD BYE IM NOT PLAYIN ON FUNKY POOL AGAIN.
nick
nick
Admin
05:48 Sun 19 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Pool Sharks was down for most of 24 hours. The whole server including funkypool had to be restarted to bring Pool Sharks back up.

Apologies for the inconvenience. Additionally I don't understand the problem you were getting?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:56 Sun 19 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
er if you are talking to me, the actual homepage was unavailable, you know that white page with the blue thing at the topi cant remember exactly what it says but misleadyouth couldnt get on it either
supermega
supermega
07:42 Sun 19 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
its my pc nick not funkypool it keeps getin disconned every few secs and then i get loged out. annoyin..........:(
nick
nick
Admin
08:02 Sun 19 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Nah triangl, I was talking to supermega. The site was down while the server was restarted, it was "out of service" for about 5 minutes.

I'm not sure why you'd get disconnection problems supermega, I have poor internet connection at the moment, and I am only logged out when the internet physically disconnects.

If you are disconnected you should check if your internet connection has gone down (visit Yahoo homepage, if it can't be shown you are disconnected from the internet).
supermega
supermega
14:54 Sun 19 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
it is my pc coz it does it where ever u go on the net.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

problems

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.