Downing Pints

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
raiden
raiden
16:04 Fri 17 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Goo, I'm not gonna bother reading that but your life seems to be effected (affected?) by my posts. Drop the act, it's sad.

Watch you reply to this. Boring.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:16 Fri 17 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
ive seen someone do a pint in 2 seconds. but this guy also swallowed a lit cigarette
supermega
supermega
16:23 Fri 17 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
raiden u drop the act before goo says something to u and makes u cry.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:39 Fri 17 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i reckon goo that the answer to your question is 4 seconds. the world record is apparently 3.9 but i dunno how up to date that is
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:42 Fri 17 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
no its 2.1 seconds for a pint of guiness!

and 4 is still good, 2 secs of the world record, i think you can train yourself to do that
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:30 Sat 18 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Anyone beat 4 seconds on here? So far it's not looking likly, and I'm feeling confident that I'll kcik BigB's behind! I'll post the result. It'll be best of 3 over the night, 1 beer of each contestance choice. And if needed the decider will be the Ref's decision. (Simon has already bagged the position of ref). I'll let you all know how it goes, it'll be early next week sometime.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:57 Sat 18 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I was absolutely shattered after work last night so I just came straight home (after a quiet, slow pint lol). Am working again tonight, so maybe then! Will try the water one now....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:01 Sat 18 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
hehe, yeah I used to work in a pub and very rearly did I ever want to drink after a shift, cos I'd been moaning about drunks all night. Working a Fri and Sat night. Proper dedication.

It's Spud's (never on but that's his name) birthday tonight. So going out in proper Bognor Boy style and gonna paint the town red and get pretty much hammered on £15!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:00 Sat 18 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
u english boys fink u can drink come to the caribbean (jamaica) and we bruuds will show u how to pour gallons down ure neck, pusssys, Romeo and his boys. end of
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:02 Sat 18 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
We can speak proper english. ha HA!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:07 Sat 18 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
u dont eva be racist ill have u done, romeo and boys
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:12 Sat 18 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Have me done? Haha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:01 Sat 18 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
no ones gettin done, what a night, anyone who fancies a chalange come to bognor, we'll send you home with your tail betwen your legs. aye ptid
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:02 Sun 19 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i only went to bognor the one time and i hated it. bloody cold and wet it was. best place to go if you want a good english holiday, but warm weather, is gibraltar
joey123
joey123
06:31 Sun 19 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I am also an alcholic every time im booted im pi ssed
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Downing Pints

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.