Is it wrong to...

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:47 Thu 16 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Is it wrong to log into your girlfriends e-mail account? I have a slight pang of guilt (which is unusual in itself) about doing it, but I just love being a nosey 8itch. It's ok for a man to keep an eye on his womans personal dealings isn't it? Come on boys, show me some confidence...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:48 Thu 16 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
well you have broken a trust boundery, i mean if your paranoid, and are led to believe shes up to sumit go for it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:53 Thu 16 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i dunno, i wouldnt go on my girlfriends account unless something was up, or unless she asked me to. or sometimes id go on her msn to trick her friends into believing i was she. but if youre nosey, then theres not a lot your going to be able to do about it i spose
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:57 Thu 16 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm not paranoid or anything like that na, just enjoying seeing the emails she gets! Especially on Faceparty, haha some blokes are just comedy!! (in a sleezy 'suck my lollipop' kind of way)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:15 Thu 16 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Wahh, I wouldn't do it. (only cos my girl's e-mail account is about as boring as watching paint dry) but if it's funny go for it. A pang of guilt, that could be a sign in itself ! I'd steer clear of the e-mail and stick to the mobile and handbag if I were you ;)
raiden
raiden
16:34 Fri 17 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Meh my girlfriend don't have an email account but she lets me read her texts all the time.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:39 Fri 17 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lol, goo
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:41 Fri 17 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i try to avoid talking about my girlfriend online. it really sounds sad, read raidens post, and mine and gavs and ask yourself just how made up our girlfriends sound
raiden
raiden
16:59 Fri 17 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Made up..?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:25 Fri 17 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
imaginary
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:26 Fri 17 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
do you not feel really sad posting about your girlfriend? i do, i feel like im boasting about having one like "yeah i have a life outside this website.. honest" and i think it looks like such a lie
raiden
raiden
17:32 Fri 17 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah true.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:54 Fri 17 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
ha! knew it wasnt just me
raiden
raiden
18:16 Fri 17 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Yah but I never really said "YEAH MAN I READ MY GIRLFRIENDS EMAIL ACCOUNT SHE HAS A LOAD OF GOOD EMAILS FROM ALL THESE LADS OF WANNA DATE HER MAN SHES SO FIT WE DO IT EVERYNIGHT AND SHES GOT A GREAT FIGURE, SIZE 8 AND EVERYTHING". -.-
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:18 Fri 17 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
hehe. if a girl can get into size 8 her breasts or her hips or her thighs or her bum or all ov the above are too small.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:15 Sun 19 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lol you guys read far too much into some things! If I ever brag about anything it's my looks, not the fact I have a girlfriend...! haha.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:16 Sun 19 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
GAV U COULDNT PULL A PINT U A SCHOOLBOY WITH A SICK LIFE
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:52 Thu 30 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Well i AM a barman so I reckon I can pull a pint..
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Is it wrong to...

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.