Mortal Kombat 9

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:27 Sat 7 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Anyone have the new MK?

I'm enjoying it so far, just completed story mode.
At around 170 on the challenge tower too

Main character being Jade with Cyrax as my alternate.

Would really recommend the game. It really has revitalised the series after the couple of bad games they've put out
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:47 Tue 10 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Aw, c'mon guys!

Is all you play Call of Duty and funkypool?

Let me down again
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
02:58 Tue 10 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I played this at my mates house the other day. I don't really tend to like these type of games because it seems a bit to much like button bashing and no skill. Well thats maybe just me cos i have no idea what im doing haha.

The story mode was ok, could have been well improved on imo, just seemed to be lacking in some areas, i cant compare it to previous games as iv not play the story but is all the games just the same story cos it sorta felt like a twist off the movies. Oh and very open ended finale lol.

Overall the game was ok and the fatalities were very nice lol.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:13 Tue 10 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
used to play this at school in registration for sega was a laugh
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:14 Fri 20 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
_k1rk_ said:
I played this at my mates house the other day. I don't really tend to like these type of games because it seems a bit to much like button bashing and no skill. Well thats maybe just me cos i have no idea what im doing haha.

The story mode was ok, could have been well improved on imo, just seemed to be lacking in some areas, i cant compare it to previous games as iv not play the story but is all the games just the same story cos it sorta felt like a twist off the movies. Oh and very open ended finale lol.

Overall the game was ok and the fatalities were very nice lol.

Well it's button mashing at first until you figure out what to do

The story isn't the same in every game though, they all follow on from eachother, this new game is just a recap of the whole thing because they're trying to bring back the series to new players etc.

But the movies are based on the game, not the other way around, it's like Resident Evil.

I like the game, but I think I'll stop playing it a little when SSFIV:AE comes out

How's that for an acronym?
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Mortal Kombat 9

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.