Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:26 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
wcfa2011 said:
nasri has told arsene wenger that he is going to join manchester united!!

does that mean you will get him no

fabregas wanted to leave for a while now and arsenal still clinging onto him although its certain he will be gone this transfer window
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:48 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
he has a sell out clause i do believe so he can buy himself out
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:24 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
can only buy yourself out depending on how long you got left on your contract...think its around 18 months and under you can do so
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:41 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah he has 1 year left
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:44 Thu 14 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
stewart downing liverpool medical coming up...out and out winget what we need but can't lie and say i wouldnt rather of had mata coming in off the flank
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:03 Sat 16 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
red4ever said:
stewart downing liverpool medical coming up...out and out winget what we need but can't lie and say i wouldnt rather of had mata coming in off the flank

hes not worth what they are paying though, no chance... they should go for robben or something like that
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:03 Sat 16 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
or ribery
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
03:52 Sat 16 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
robben is too old now
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:59 Sat 16 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Ribery won't come to prem league
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:10 Sat 16 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
im sure there is better options than downing though..
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
15:16 Sat 16 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Its all about bringing in some good young English (and British) talent though, give them a chance to step up to the plate, they were all proven in their clubs even though they were less expecting clubs (Villa, Newcastle, Sunderland, Blackpool)

They still worked well even though the quality of those teams isn't as good as what should be at liverpool, Im optimistic about the future, and we have a more in-depth squad, hoping for a lot of rotation
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:55 Sat 16 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
dont agree with most of the above....Downing too much money didn'y hear anyone say the same about ashley young when downing had a better season according to most villa fans...

And when it comes to better options tbh, downing will suit the type players we got and we been screaming for an out an out winger for years i cant think of that many mata....robben and ribery would cost near enough double that 20 million
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

summer transfers...

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.