cant open game window HELPPPP

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:22 Wed 6 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
hi i just got me new lap top a few days ago put firefox 5 on and presto funy pool ... tonight i tryed to open game window and bang this message appeared

an error has occurred to open the game window.
dietals;typeerror.$.Cookie is not a function

argghhhhh tried reinstalling fire fox going to try reinstalling java to c if that works .. any ideas
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:28 Wed 6 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
nope that didnt work....
dextr
dextr
00:40 Wed 6 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
1.) Go to your Firefox preferences.
2.) Click on the Privacy tab.
3.) Next to "Accept cookies from sites", click on the Exceptions button.
4.) Type in "funkypool.com" and click Allow.

Give this a try
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:41 Wed 6 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
couldent wait lol now using chrome till i figure it out still fire fox wont let me open game window boooooo
dextr
dextr
00:55 Wed 6 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Enabling Java

If Java is not working, make sure that the Java plugin is enabled in the Add-ons Manager tab:
At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP), and then click Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.

2.In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Plugins panel.
3. Click on the Java (TM) Platform plugin to select it.
4. Click on the Enable button (if the button says Disable, Java is already enabled).

Note: You only need to enable the "Java(TM) Platform" plugin, if it is disabled. The "Java Deployment Toolkit" plugin is used by Java developers to detect your Java version and to deploy their Java applications and does not need to be enabled for Java to work.

Or this might help
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:53 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
tried all of the above .. nothing worked .. finally got it sorted tho had to uninstall just about everything(fire fox-java-flash-and add on's) and start again.. up and running again not sure what the conflict was but hey ho im up and running again after loosing sum hair lol thanks for the info tho peeps many thanks mick
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

cant open game window HELPPPP

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.