Golf chat *get in the hole*

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:00 Sat 28 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Don't know how many people are interested in golf but i am extremely with my favourite player being tiger woods because as i was growing up he was clearly the best and he had an air of arrogance about him but he had the game to back it up completely. Now over the past few years he has had many many troubles on and off the course not just due to marital problems but also due to injuries sustained to his knee and so on. Many pundits have wrote "the greatest player to play the modern game" off but i have always bet on him in tournaments and won a lot of money and this week in abu dhabi on the european tour he has really showed the worlds supposed best golfers how to do it .. im talking about the likes of lee westwood, luke donald both of whom have held the number one spot without winning a major i might add. i was just wondering if there was any others on this site that are interested in golf just had no thread to talk about it and thought this could be a nice place to discuss stuff :D
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:10 Sat 28 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
all im saying is cmon pat perez in farmers invitational 20 e/w at 66/1
bunrzybhoy
bunrzybhoy
04:25 Sun 29 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Horse10000 is into playing his golf, so are me and jim. We have both been a member at two golf courses over quite a long time Back to fantasy golf, Tiger Woods has always been my favourite - legend
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:54 Sun 29 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
sergio was always my favourite then that day at the open were he cost me big time......then same happened with rory when he collapsed on the final day
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:42 Mon 30 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lol never bet on Europeans lol yeah James there is this arrogance and swagger to tiger again now. Which he hasn't had for he past two years but hitting 17 out of 18 greens in regulation in the second day of his tourney is immense
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:36 Sun 5 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
tiger woods sure loves sinking those balls in the hole
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:35 Mon 9 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
WOOHOO!! Bubba Watson!! First major!!

Awesome!!!

Great play off holes... anyone watch??
rapid_pot
rapid_pot
17:39 Mon 9 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yep . As a long hitting left hander, was awesome to see Watson win it .
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Golf chat *get in the hole*

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.