Pages: 145
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:20 Sun 11 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Update? and am i out?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:22 Sun 11 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
You should have gave me and angel both bye's atleast!

I was online every single day! and i messaged her more than 5 or 6 times, to schedule games. I could be on 24 hrs a day to play her...she never gave ME a time to play!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:04 Sun 11 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I was online every single day! and i messaged her more than 5 or 6 times, to schedule games. I could be on 24 hrs a day to play her...she never gave ME a time to play!!

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones! You never gave me a time either, I did however give you a time frame that I couldn't play, hinting that I would be available at the times not included in this frame.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:09 Sun 11 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
LOL well i would have to say atleast 75% of the time's i signed on it said you were browsing..and i sent a message majority of those time's . I should look back to see how many messaged i really sent

Not going to. I'm done with the back n forth with you. There's no getting inside that thick skull!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:13 Sun 11 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
As I've said the times you sent them I was not online neither was I browsing, when I have to be up at 5.30am to go to work there is no way I would be browsing at the times, I would be asleep.

I posted all your messages on here.

LOL well i would have to say atleast 75% of the time's i signed on it said you were browsing..and i sent a message majority of those time's . I should look back to see how many messaged i really sent

Not going to. I'm done with the back n forth with you. There's no getting inside that thick skull!

I also take that post to be offensive, and will be mentioning it to staff.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:00 Sun 11 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hey no problem...it's not offensive it's a metaphorical term!

That shouldn't be taken seriously as we all understand what it means

No need to edit it as you have quoted me otherwise i suppose i would, since you found it offensive.
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

bulldogs champions league

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.