Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:26 Thu 3 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
ill try
clooneman
clooneman
Admin
03:26 Thu 3 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yep, I agree, unless each captain chases 20 players down individually, which is still a big deal. I'd imagine that if any captain is in a clan, it might be straightforward enough to get his/her teammates to join his.her team. After that though... as Livia Soprano said to Uncle Junior, "I dunno!"

Am I right in saying that the captains play killer at the start to decide the order of the picks, but that after that they don't play?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:37 Thu 3 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
the captains do the picks and you back your team all the way who ever wins, wins it for there captain as well so the captain gets some pride

right if we get 40 players

it will go into the picks

the battle commence

the 4 team captains get put into a draw and they play each other and who ever the captain will put his 1st 3 through that did well that week and the bottom 2 play a game of straight for survival. then 1 from each team go out

so for example

tom jones vs jessie j

a vs d
b vs e
c vs a
d vs b
e vs c

1 frame of 8 us arc , 9 arc , 8us , 9us and 8 uk

5 frames all together

the captain message me the 3 they want to save and the bottom 2 play obviously

any more questions?
clooneman
clooneman
Admin
21:57 Thu 3 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Question? Of course

the 4 team captains get put into a draw and they play each other

What happens after they play eath other? Or do you mean the two captains teams play each other?

a vs d
b vs e
c vs a
d vs b
e vs c

After these games, does the captain base his picks on the results, or can he base it on anything he likes?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:01 Thu 3 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
mainly the results and the captains teams play
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
22:19 Thu 3 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Maybe 5 on each team and captains play too?

Even if you somehow manage to get 40 players (+ 4 captains) you'd never be able to maintain interest for the length of time it would take to complete this. (I imagine you'd play until only 1 captain had a player left) 2 players knocked out every set. could be potentially 20 sets, or more when there are 3 teams left. If its a week per set then you're planning to finish this in 5 months?

Though I am interested as a player
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:59 Sat 5 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
furies_kirk
mattywellie
jose_enrique
punkpoet
shadows
zantetsukenz
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:46 Tue 8 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
We have all games included except for str8?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:40 Tue 8 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yep, I agree, unless each captain chases 20 players down individually, which is still a big deal. I'd imagine that if any captain is in a clan, it might be straightforward enough to get his/her teammates to join his.her team. After that though... as Livia Soprano said to Uncle Junior, "I dunno!"

Am I right in saying that the captains play killer at the start to decide the order of the picks, but that after that they don't play?

Soprano's, epic show
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:03 Tue 8 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Ill be a player
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Voice series 1 !!!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.