(IP Logged)
19:52 Wed 13 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Harry is a decent player

Never said nor implied that he wasn't kirk
fuunky
fuunky
20:02 Wed 13 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Give him a bit of credit then!!

If you had acheived anywhere near what he had i would uderstand you're point a bit more!!
k1rk
k1rk
20:35 Wed 13 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Harry is a decent player

I know bud, or rather i thought you were joking but im unsure if he did lol
flapjack
flapjack
Admin
00:48 Thu 14 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Congratulations Bro :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:36 Fri 15 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Harry is a decent player

You implied his tournys were at the peak of morning, and what players are supposed to be tired barely awake then? Like he said htey weren't all at that time, and Harry is becoming one of the best on this site! A great lad and great player, can't take a thing away
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:36 Fri 15 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
On topic, well done Ben! was that the tourny in which you beat me? 9 ball tourno
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:02 Sun 17 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Harry is a decent player

You implied his tournys were at the peak of morning, and what players are supposed to be tired barely awake then? Like he said htey weren't all at that time, and Harry is becoming one of the best on this site! A great lad and great player, can't take a thing away

Was half joking but if you want to push the point yeah the vast majority of these tourneys were with about 6 people in at 5 am and 200 of them were crappy arcade which has devalued the whole overall tourney wins rankings anyway.
Think he is a very good player too and pleased he has finally stopped trying to put people off the whole game after 2 years of being told, although he does still come in and out of your game room everytime you are in the same tourney as him and even did it in my last clan match against his clan so 'great lad' is your opinion.
(should have left it as it was sniper but if you push it i'm gonna give my opinion)
w_hoolahan
w_hoolahan
12:12 Sun 17 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Harry is a decent player

well firstly i come as its only match left of a round of tournament when im waiting for next round and secondly straightline invited to watch you vs him so .. and i dont see how ive put people off much.

Was half joking but if you want to push the point yeah the vast majority of these tourneys were with about 6 people in at 5 am and 200 of them were crappy arcade which has devalued the whole overall tourney wins rankings anyway.
Think he is a very good player too and pleased he has finally stopped trying to put people off the whole game after 2 years of being told, although he does still come in and out of your game room everytime you are in the same tourney as him and even did it in my last clan match against his clan so 'great lad' is your opinion.
(should have left it as it was sniper but if you push it i'm gonna give my opinion)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:37 Sun 17 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
No harry you come in and out of my games all the time in tourneys, you can't watch frames in progress obviously and to come into a clan game and start prattling on pages of crap is out of order.
You spent all your time doing it in games before recently, you openly admitted on the forum to putting people off when they are taking their shots else I wouldn't say it on the forum so don't know how you can say 'and i dont see how ive put people off much.'
Also found a lot of your posts about opponents arrogant and disrespectful and you didn't come on this thread to congratulate beenjammin, you came on to post one of your tourney wins and make sure everyone knew you were on 499 'tourneys'
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:40 Sun 17 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
No harry you come in and out of my games all the time in tourneys, you can't watch frames in progress obviously and to come into a clan game and start prattling on pages of crap is out of order.
You spent all your time doing it in games before recently, you openly admitted on the forum to putting people off when they are taking their shots else I wouldn't say it on the forum so don't know how you can say 'and i dont see how ive put people off much.'
Also found a lot of your posts about opponents arrogant and disrespectful and you didn't come on this thread to congratulate beenjammin, you came on to post one of your tourney wins and make sure everyone knew you were on 499 tourneys.

Agreed there. Harry is a decent player I wouldn't quite say "one of the best on the site" he will only get better that's for sure. But the putting people off is something that he does all the time not so much anymore although I still don't like the whole "gg wd" before the final ball is potted if I was to say that then the opponent left I would hand the frame away as I don't want people to think I'm doing it out of cheating :-)
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
12:51 Sun 17 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I have seen harry win many tournaments in the mornings with only a few people in them, this doesnt make him a bad player, but devalues his achievement of 500 tournaments to the likes of beenjammin, who comes on at peak times of the day to play in tournaments with more people in. By saying gg before the game has finished i would have thought that he would be conceding the game.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:42 Sun 17 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Well done beenjammin good effort pal
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

beenjammin 500 overall tournament wins

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.