good joke lol!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:04 Thu 23 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Two guys were picked up by the cops for smoking dope and appeared in court before the judge.

The judge said, "You seem like nice young men, and I'd like to give you a second chance rather than jail time. I want you to go out this weekend and try to show others the evils of drug use and pursuade them to give up drugs forever. I'll see you back in court Monday."
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:04 Thu 23 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Monday, the two guys were in court, and the judge said to the first one, "How did you do over the weekend?"

"Well, your honor, I persuaded 17 people to give up drugs forever." "17 people? That's wonderful. What did you tell them?"

"I used a diagram, your honor. I drew two circles like this: O o
and told them this (the big circle) is your brain before drugs and this (small circle) is your brain after drugs."

"That's admirable," said the judge. "And you, how did you do?" (to the 2nd guy)

"Well, your honor, I persuaded 156 people to give up drugs forever."

"156 people! That's amazing! How did you manage to do that!"

"Well, I used the same two circles. I pointed to the small circle and told them, 'This is your bum hole before

Edited at 07:05 Thu 23/06/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:05 Thu 23 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
he he
supermega2
supermega2
15:18 Fri 6 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Becoming a woman

One day Little Sally got her "monthly bleeding" for the first time in her life. Having failed to understand what was going on and being really frightened, she decided to share her trouble with little Joey.
When she found Joey she told him what was happeing, but he didn't quite understand so she showed him what her problem was.

Joey's face got very serious and he said, "You know, I'm no doctor, but it looks like someone ripped your balls off!"
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

good joke lol!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.