Unbeatables - Here to stay another season at least!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19899
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:36 Mon 8 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
no worries ryno, clarebye's a good player. cheers for subbing in, even if ya were a bit drunk

on another note lol, some of the ppl you meet on this site...just wow.
was playing a few games of 8uk for the fun of it and i was playing well, first game he broke then i 7balled...he called me lucky. next game i ranout, he called me an effing lucky effer(if you follow my drift). 3rd game i scratched white but when he failed to clear, and i then cleared, he went on to call me an effing stupid Ahole.

lol good thing i dont get worked up too easily, so much for a few fun games though

You won 3 in a row?

Flukey.
turtle1560
turtle1560
02:44 Mon 8 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
no worries ryno, clarebye's a good player. cheers for subbing in, even if ya were a bit drunk

on another note lol, some of the ppl you meet on this site...just wow.
was playing a few games of 8uk for the fun of it and i was playing well, first game he broke then i 7balled...he called me lucky. next game i ranout, he called me an effing lucky effer(if you follow my drift). 3rd game i scratched white but when he failed to clear, and i then cleared, he went on to call me an effing stupid Ahole.

lol good thing i dont get worked up too easily, so much for a few fun games though

You won 3 in a row?

Flukey.

ha, yeah i guess that must have been what he was on about

although i'm happy to prove ya wrong any time your up for the challenge
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:44 Mon 8 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Tomorrow will do I have seep to catch up on before work.
hippesville
hippesville
04:35 Mon 8 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
wd toitle on str8 win
turtle1560
turtle1560
04:38 Mon 8 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
wd toitle on str8 win

cheers gaz, popped me up to 2nd place in rankings
hippesville
hippesville
05:22 Mon 8 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  

can't beat a b'bit of seep'!!!!!
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
05:34 Mon 8 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL Update

First off, thank you to all teams for completing set two with no defaults at all. Well done there.

League Table & Golden Cue are now fully up to date till the end of set two. Please note that the golden cue is still a little dodgy and is missing some players. League table link is here - http://funkypoolleague.weebly.com/table.html

Also note that some teams have played more games than others at this stage but by the end of the season each team will have played 10 games in total. (Less if a team folds.)

FBL Update

I have done substitutions/swaps, results and golden cue for Jema. I have not touched the league table as it is more complexed than the FCL one plus Jema still has set one defaults to do still. There is one partial game in the FBL this set so still a good turn out there.

Jema will have the rest done tomorrow, if not it will be done before Wednesday night.

Enjoy your week off games and trying to sign some new talent to your team if you need it.

Thank you.
hippesville
hippesville
05:44 Mon 8 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
111th 9 tourny for...................................YAWL!!
hippesville
hippesville
05:49 Mon 8 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL Update

First off, thank you to all teams for completing set two with no defaults at all. Well done there.

League Table & Golden Cue are now fully up to date till the end of set two. Please note that the golden cue is still a little dodgy and is missing some players. League table link is here - http://funkypoolleague.weebly.com/table.html

Also note that some teams have played more games than others at this stage but by the end of the season each team will have played 10 games in total. (Less if a team folds.)

FBL Update

I have done substitutions/swaps, results and golden cue for Jema. I have not touched the league table as it is more complexed than the FCL one plus Jema still has set one defaults to do still. There is one partial game in the FBL this set so still a good turn out there.

Jema will have the rest done tomorrow, if not it will be done before Wednesday night.

Enjoy your week off games and trying to sign some new talent to your team if you need it.

Thank you.

randomly I notice stoooopid things, and yes john Iramble, but jay knows what's what.......posted this here first
hippesville
hippesville
05:54 Mon 8 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL Update

FBL Update

Thank you.

randomly I notice stoooopid things, and yes john Iramble, but jay knows what's what.......posted this here first

oh...........tho we are............
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
05:58 Mon 8 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I dont quite get your second post with mentioning John Yes you are top for now, quite a few places on the table are very close with small points deciding the places right now.
hippesville
hippesville
06:01 Mon 8 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I dont quite get your second post with mentioning John Yes you are top for now, quite a few places on the table are very close with small points deciding the places right now.

juss coz he accuses me of ramblin lol

anyway have this,
112th just been won,
it's dedicated to the Unbeatables,
and jay and the sun
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
06:05 Mon 8 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Thank you, question though why would you dedicate a tournament win to a newspaper?
hippesville
hippesville
06:06 Mon 8 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Thank you, question though why would you dedicate a tournament win to a newspaper?

lmao ya big jessie......we might actually get a summer!!!!!! :o
poolbiird
poolbiird
12:56 Mon 8 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Sorry I couldn't make it last night, I was kidnapped
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:02 Mon 8 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  

can't beat a b'bit of seep'!!!!!

Yeah it's awesome mate.
angry_bacon
angry_bacon
13:17 Mon 8 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  

They could of had the decency to let you go for 20 minutes to play your game yeah
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:26 Mon 8 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  

Kidnapped and taken to the pub? Forced to drink alcohol u til you was plastered then released to get a taxi home to wake up with a hangover today??
hippesville
hippesville
13:54 Mon 8 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  

Kidnapped and taken to the pub? Forced to drink alcohol u til you was plastered then released to get a taxi home to wake up with a hangover today??

that's just criminal!!!
poolbiird
poolbiird
13:55 Mon 8 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
That's exactly what happened, was a traumatic experience
Pages: 19899
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Unbeatables - Here to stay another season at least!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.