Professionals - FCL League Champions

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19899
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:55 Mon 29 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Listen bozo, its better to hear it from the organ grinder and not the monkey!

Rather a monkey than a Tokko
dvz
dvz
00:25 Tue 30 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
nice matti son well done :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:31 Tue 30 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Matty vs Ritcho

7-0

First frame scrappy but I edged it

Second frame scrappy then at 10-10 I hit a 40 run.

Third frame he tried an audacious shot it didn't come off I clear to a 74 run.

Ggs really nice guy and deserved something in the first one the other two there was nothing he could do.

Gl for the rest of the season buddy.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:32 Tue 30 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah you know I'm taking credit for giving you the lappy
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:34 Tue 30 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah you know I'm taking credit for giving you the lappy

Just a captain properly leading by example mate ;-)
fuunky
fuunky
01:21 Tue 30 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Great results matty, well done m8, ul red and cphaynes. I don't think anyone would beat derik 15-0 tho to be fair he's a tough player to play against!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:24 Tue 30 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Great results matty, well done m8, ul red and cphaynes. I don't think anyone would beat derik 15-0 tho to be fair he's a tough player to play against!!

cheers mate .. im finally glad to be back to a standard I feel I should be lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:29 Tue 30 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
FBL vs SS

scott vs davey

6-2

Wasn't a great standard really, think i only won the frames i got due to dave been rather unlucky with the white and a few positional shots and possibly a few careless positional play, i played alright, cleared up when i needed to, on another day would have been a lot different.

ggs m8.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:31 Tue 30 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
FBL vs SS

scott vs davey

6-2

Wasn't a great standard really, think i only won the frames i got due to dave been rather unlucky with the white and a few positional shots and possibly a few careless positional play, i played alright, cleared up when i needed to, on another day would have been a lot different.

ggs m8.

well done buddy that's a great start to that fixture
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:31 Tue 30 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
_redherring_ 4 (5) vs (3) 3 one_for_all

I was 3-0 up then got my runout in the 4th but 1 of his just dropped, then he won the next 2...I won the decider!

It should have been more...but jut happy for the win after my garbage last night....

on another note, thought he was being rude, not speaking at all to me during the games.....then I realized I accidentally put him on ignore lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:37 Tue 30 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
_redherring_ 4 (5) vs (3) 3 one_for_all

I was 3-0 up then got my runout in the 4th but 1 of his just dropped, then he won the next 2...I won the decider!

It should have been more...but jut happy for the win after my garbage last night....

on another note, thought he was being rude, not speaking at all to me during the games.....then I realized I accidentally put him on ignore lol

lol u pleb .. well done on the win mate .. keep it up :D
fuunky
fuunky
01:45 Tue 30 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Well done lads!!

Yeah matty defo back to you're best now, think all the practice games against me has paid off!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:46 Tue 30 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Well done lads!!

Yeah matty defo back to you're best now, think all the practice games against me has paid off!!

yeah mate maybe it should be you ranked 826 in 8us not me :P
fuunky
fuunky
01:50 Tue 30 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Haha maybe 1 day. It's impossible to get a game most of the time so there's not much chance of me ever having 826 rank in anything lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:51 Tue 30 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Haha maybe 1 day. It's impossible to get a game most of the time so there's not much chance of me ever having 826 rank in anything lol

Two tournies and i was there haha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:52 Tue 30 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Onevisit v Wood-wizard

8 Ball US 4 - 1 Onevisit
9 Ball US 3 - 2 Onevisit
8 Ball UK 3 - 2 Onevisit

Overall 10 - 5

Good games, nice person. Overall I Should have got more. Missed and easy 8 and a nine is 9 US. Nothing would go right for me in UK. Congrats to wizard for their first run out in nearly 400 games.....iof course against me lol.

Best of luck to them for the season
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:58 Tue 30 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Onevisit v Wood-wizard

8 Ball US 4 - 1 Onevisit
9 Ball US 3 - 2 Onevisit
8 Ball UK 3 - 2 Onevisit

Overall 10 - 5

Good games, nice person. Overall I Should have got more. Missed and easy 8 and a nine is 9 US. Nothing would go right for me in UK. Congrats to wizard for their first run out in nearly 400 games.....iof course against me lol.

Best of luck to them for the season

Well done mate. Some great results for pros tonight.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:51 Tue 30 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Proud to be a pro Bedtime for me, this 500 calorie a day thing is sapping my energy not to mention trying to boss weights in the gym with no strength left lol. Night all. Someone look into my game with dvae, they seem more ignorant than huts when a sub needs making!
horse10000
horse10000
03:31 Tue 30 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Nice wins lads
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:34 Tue 30 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Terrible killer

Lost 5-1 to ss

Steve-O randomed killed a life, then they took him out. It was left two vs two. Me on one life, John with two, imran with 1 and Owen with 2

I broke and potted told John the black didnt go but he insisted it did. Missed it by a mile left it for imran, then well it was game over from there.
Pages: 19899
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Professionals - FCL League Champions

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.