Poor man utd

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:44 Sat 25 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
deleted old thread - full of swearing and abuse.

I don't want to see these thanks folks - it's a friendly site!!

pool20, rawal, you're very close to being banned again - i don't want to see this lambert abuse.,

Thanks,

nicknax
jamster
jamster
08:25 Sat 25 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Post removed by an admin
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:30 Sat 25 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Post removed by an admin
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:29 Sat 25 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
needed to be done. People don't respect.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:03 Sun 26 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
omg ........losers. utd are out.....mark my words ....., boro are the team 2 watch. and no im not middels boro in disguise.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:16 Tue 28 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
boro??? nah i dnt fink so dey will du well dis season bt it agen is goin to b out of chelsea arsenal and man u jus lyk it always is evntho glazer cud mess utd up bt i rekon he may improve dem cnt du ne worse den last season lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:54 Tue 28 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
hey cheers nax i dont care what they say any way let em fink what they want ... as i c it there glory supporters only go for the teams that win sumfin every year!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:54 Wed 29 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Am i a glory supporter for supporting Liverpool who are going win the Prem every year starting from this season

Edited at 15:54 Wed 29/06/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:54 Thu 30 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
u cn dream hkewell bt it realli isnt gna apen in reality dey jus aint gd enuf dey mite win champs league bt not da prem noway! Im goin 4 utd!
supermega
supermega
15:41 Thu 30 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
football is all about swearin and abuse and thats why i dont go to a match.. waste of money to, watchin idoits kick aball about, wots the point..

Edited at 20:42 Thu 30/06/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:42 Fri 1 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
You get to stand next to like minded guys and shout abuse, do you need more point than that. Or you have an excuse to have a few drinks before, during and after the game.
I've been trying to work this out, if you have a few drinks 3 times a day are you having lots of drinks or just a few?

Anyway, back to utd. Glazier (whateva his name is) is a business man, he's not going to send utd to the grave cos he's got 800 million in the team. He's gonna want them to win and win big so he can start earning some money out of them.
Plus to all the people moaning etc. Live with it ever since 92 or so when you became a PLC you ARE up for sale and you were eventually gonna be bought by some guy with a deep pocket.

Just goes to show how smart Man Utd fans are really. Utd not for sale, me thinks you are. You couldn't even hold a protest well, lets not all go to the last game of the season, at the Scum you took your whole ticket quoter.

I've said me peice, I'll be here all week
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:56 Fri 1 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
cough scum cough? we mancs aint scum its just people are always on our backs about whats rite and whats rong and we only get seen as bad ppl and the bad things that goes on in manchester n not the gd things .. so goo if that was me sayin that id get told 2 keep my comments 2 my self so can you please
and as 4 the man utdd thing he has the club no point in moanin now we'll c in the next few month if he can make or break the club :-P
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:05 Fri 1 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
hey hey guys this is enough didnt i say ARSENAL ARE ZA BEST u guys are so dum b u will argure for years lets settle over a glass of pis s man u are CRAP ARSENAL ZA BEST GET THAT INTO ur brains

Edited at 23:06 Fri 1/07/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:57 Tue 12 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
nax wen u deleted my post if i swore at u im sorry
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:05 Wed 13 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
pool 20 you may hink arsenal are THE best but not 'za' best n erm.... i dont agree and man utd will not fail or fall we will win and when were doin well next season im guna bring this thread out and show you all that im rite ....

NOTE i aint sayin were guna come out and win every match man utd lose like every other team thats part ov the game but we wont just fail n get demoted n we wont go bankrupt you'll c :-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:16 Wed 13 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah! and pool20 when lambert brings this thread back up please dont cry when man utd beat Arsenal (ze best supposedly) twice this season just keep your mouth closed and accept that man utd are the better team ok? (if that makes sense?) =-P
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:09 Wed 13 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
NO 1 LIKES MAN U
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:22 Wed 13 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
wrong! i do :-P and i'm pretty sure lambert does too......
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:09 Wed 13 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
LMAO yeah your rite rat and iv learn 2 laf at ppl who fink man utd are crap there wierd how can they b?? arsenal are good i admit but like ermm... we killed you everygame last season and f.a cup you won on penaltys which in my eyes are no way ov winnin we bullied you team all game n you got lucky o'well c ya next season wen we whoop ya's again :-D

Edited at 03:09 Thu 14/07/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:57 Fri 29 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah sum one wants to beat them more often but i shud say its not hard to beat them there crap anyway
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Poor man utd

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.