(IP Logged)
23:09 Sat 20 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
who wants to run it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:09 Sat 20 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Ok until next season?

Just wait it out if so

That is wise advice coming from me lol! Most would agree i think. Don't give League runners more reason to give you a longer ban pal, it's up to you. Think i will leave that bit there.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:10 Sat 20 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Ok until next season?

Just wait it out if so

That is wise advice coming from me lol! Most would agree i think. Don't give League runners more reason to give you a longer ban pal, it's up to you. Think i will leave that bit there.

i am banned until they say so
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:13 Sat 20 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Ok until next season?

Just wait it out if so

i am banned until they say so
Then pal, i suggest you just play games build up your stats, play tournaments...and let a month or so go by, show them that you can be trusted to join a team again. Just wait it out.

I was not banned from FBL, so i was lucky enough to be accepted into BallBreakers on FBL only. I have to wait out FCL until Jay see's me fit to join the league again. So until then i wait it out. Wait until SL says they will be approved maybe before doing this thread...

You can have this thread capped, and un-capped if SL comes back, and they think you are fit to run a team (if they don't already).
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:16 Sat 20 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
but joey how can i join a team if i cant play anygames

and cap plz
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:17 Sat 20 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
wise my friend...WISE
baff
baff
Admin