The Untouchables

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 15152
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:24 Tue 17 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
_sachibub is online but not replying to pm's. I aint sitting around and wasting my time for a friendly. Sub me out if you need to

FCL Friendly vs The Untouchables

Sub: As Requested
Was: _sachibub vs mrmagic
Is Now: dashiz_ vs mrmagic

Can we have a sub for greenie1983 please, offline 4 days?

Thanks

Edited at 03:41 Tue 17/09/13 (BST)
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
06:32 Tue 17 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Lee your doing all you can mate, not going to sub you out if your in the right

Ashley will give you a sub in the next few days if Dave has not been online. Will message him in the morning as i don't think he knows about the game to be honest as he does usually get his done.

My toothache has finally decided to go away so im hitting the sack, be awake at 7AM with the little man, good times
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:46 Tue 17 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
After a wee bust up over us not entering the SL Clarebye is no longer with us.

Unfortunately we couldn't see eye to eye in the end and although we tried to resolve it it wasn't to be.

What a plonker!

Sorry guys.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:48 Tue 17 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Plonker! yeah do one..

thanks for the games I played anyway!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:09 Tue 17 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Plonker! yeah do one..

thanks for the games I played anyway!!

Run along little girl/boy/mixture/whatever you are.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:53 Tue 17 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
No SL.

Does that mean if i can find another team i can play SL for them but still play the others here.lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:55 Tue 17 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah Dave, my recommendation would be Snooker squad.

To be honest the SL TCL or whatever change the rules so often and the format so often and I cant be bothered with it now, that mixed with I haven't the time to be doing all 3 leagues, nor have any of the other captains/vices here.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:05 Tue 17 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Ok im cool with that..lol
mrmagic
mrmagic
20:53 Tue 17 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Davey needs a new, better pic
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
01:15 Wed 18 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
^clearly drunk.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:03 Wed 18 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
^clearly drunk.
Everybody knows Phoenix Storm has the best clan pic
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:11 Wed 18 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
A new side competition is available for all clan and non clan members to join.

Please have a look and get involved if interested.

Many thanks.

http://www.funkypool.com/thread/19416/5-second-game-group-knockout
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
19:08 Wed 18 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Phoenix Storm has requested to cancel the friendly we have going on right now. Mainly due to the reason that the Super League is starting soon, think Ash mentioned about something this coming weekend.

No need to chase or play any of the out standing games ladies
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:28 Wed 18 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Thank you for arranging the friendly (bluenose1872) and on behalf of Phoenix Storm, we wish you all here the very best for the season ahead.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:57 Wed 18 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Thank you for arranging the friendly (bluenose1872) and on behalf of Phoenix Storm, we wish you all here the very best for the season ahead.
I second that, wish we could have beaten this lot, but hey best of luck in the upcoming season!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:11 Wed 18 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
im having a break guys dunno yet for how long, prob best to take me out for now
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:14 Thu 19 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Can everyone have a quick mooch on the FBL discussion page where there is a new competition ongoing; http://www.funkypool.com/thread/18724/fbl-discussion-2/86#1585311

I am aware the FCL is also hosting an individuals but this is a different format - like the original format - but have included killer and straight also - this might not take off with there already being an individuals but seeing what response it gets

Thanks
Jema xx
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:19 Fri 20 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
^clearly drunk.
Everybody knows Phoenix Storm has the best clan pic

Lol that is not true, I didn't make it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:21 Sat 21 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Unfortunately, due to a number of reasons, we are going to have to call it a day here at UT.

We had a fantastic season last season, but with players leaving, players agreeing to join then letting us down, players deactivating to join teams on another name, not enough players around at the quality I would like to join us, having next to no help whatsoever in trying to sign players from other members of the clan when asked, and me having less time and just getting bored. I will call it a day here.

Most of our clan and 1 or 2 from another knew about this anyway, but I am sure everyone had a good idea it was going to happen. I tried as hard as I could trying to sign players, tried merging the team with another and was asking people every day for the past 3 weeks. However we come to the point we currently have about 6 reliable players.

I would like to thank anyone who has been involved and helped us in any way here not just through the previous season but through all of the seasons we have participated in.

I would also like to thank all the clans I have previously played for, but for me clan time is over now as I said at the beginning of last season this was my last shot at it and would quit clans after this.

Good luck to all my current players with their new teams.

There is no need for all the "I told you so" or "Haha unreliables/unbearables" comments that usually get posted, I got the hint the last few times.

Can a mod please cap this, Ciao for now. x
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:42 Sat 21 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Capped as requested.
Pages: 15152
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Untouchables

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.