Weebly website

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:52 Thu 8 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Hi, I was wondering who runs and updates the weebly website, as I have taken over my county pool league, and I just wonder how the weebly stuff etc.

Any help on this would be fantastic!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:55 Thu 8 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I introduced weebly to the leagues, its dead easy to use, what do you need to know?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:00 Thu 8 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Mainly how to upload a spreadsheet onto the website..
angry_bacon
angry_bacon
18:14 Thu 8 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
You need to use Google Docs (or something similar), you can upload an Excel spreadsheet into there, touch it up a bit if needed, then you need to upload it to the web, and copy and paste the HTML into on of the 'elements' on there (can't remember what it's called lol, not on my laptop so can't log in to check).

Or just screenshot the spreadsheet and stick it up as an image
angry_bacon
angry_bacon
18:16 Thu 8 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:19 Thu 8 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
That could be even easier, screenshotting it! The person who I took over from, has given me no help since she was not re-elected for the position (think there may be a grudge) so I am having to learn all by myself. Then I strolled up on the fact that weebly is used here!

The main thing I wanted to know was getting the spreadsheet up, as that was a major thing last season, that it took forever to update the website.

Well thanks for the help chris, and if there is anything else that you, or anyone else think I may find useful, please just jot it down!

Thanks!
angry_bacon
angry_bacon
18:25 Thu 8 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
It's really easy to get used to the basics, and that's all need for something like I suppose (putting fixtures and league tables etc on there). You'll be a whizz in no time! The website for my local pool league is pathetic lol, was thinking of offering to take it over since I can now do that sort of thing
angry_bacon
angry_bacon
18:29 Thu 8 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Just wait until you start getting cocky and messing with the coding to put your own backgrounds and stuff like I did on the knockout cup website.. lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:36 Thu 8 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah, I know what Im like, ill start pushing the boundaries too far
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Weebly website

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.