nick(site owner not nicknax) please read this

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:59 Sat 25 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
hello rite i entered tournament 2nite and i came up against a guy called brazilthrill in the 1st round i beat him it was left then he comes into my next game when i was playin yzfr1 and starts callin me a k**t this n k**t that n yzfr1 will tell you and aparantly i swore i cant rember doin it but i did :S ne ways after that he sent a screen shot 2 soz which had me swearing on it :-S n soz was gunna boot me i fink which is fair but then the guy pm's me sayin ...
brazilthrill: let me win next time and this wont happen
brazilthrill: you k**t (without the stars) i took a screeny ov this(ill send you if you want it) n shown soz and next thing i knw a new player called lambertz pm's me sayin guess who n i knew who it was (keep_it_real) and everybody keeps remaking similar names 2 mine and giving other users abuse and when i come online they start with me n im like wtf goin on :-S lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:59 Sat 25 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
so what im asking is can i change my name from lambert 2 a different user name but still have all my stats ? soz thinks its a gd idea n so do i coz everytime i log on sum 1 else is startin with me sayin i sed this n i sed that 2 em :-S

thanx
LAMBERT
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:09 Sun 26 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I do agree, lambert does get quite a bit of abuse when he is online.

I do want to correct you tho buddy, I wasn't going to boot either of you at the time, because I hadn't seen anything.

I got screen shots of both of you swearing, which who knows what was really going on. All I know what the person that was abusing you admitted the final act that they committed in a pm, to me. Therefore I was going to boot them for abuse, but they logged off to quickly. Anyways, Sorry about your luck.

I would like to ask that everyone who reads this, please just stop unnecesarry attacks. What is the point?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:56 Sun 26 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lambert thats a load of crap and soz no it was me plus i didnt give anyone abuse so ul and u no y i copyed your name i sed it on msn and u sed u can go bk on it if u want cause u was doing well on it.so i made it again 2 get bk up on fourm.

:-P keep_it_real

Edited at 07:00 Sun 26/06/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:28 Sun 26 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Keep-

I wasnt referring to you giving anyone abuse when I wrote that. I was talking about someone else.

Not mentioning names though.

SOZ
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:44 Sun 26 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah, thats why i dont use the darth_vader account any more, all i got was people giving me abuse becasue there where about 20 other darth around :(
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:57 Sun 26 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i wudnt care if ya had lamberta , lambertb, lambertc etc... aslong as all this stops its the same with raiden aswell everytime he logs on he's got ppl startin i used 2 start all the time with ppl ... then i realised were on a online pool game whats the point? there aint 1 it just makes ya look stupid and immature

p.s and last time the name lambertz was out i had 2 have my name took out ov the ladder league coz when this guy was losin sumtimes it was gettin put onto my name :-( kev (revenge) will tell ya i asked him 2 take me out

p.s.s any1 in div 1 league can you make sure its me your playing and not lambertz... thanx

LAMBERT
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:12 Sun 26 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
ok i c wat ur on about now m8 lambertz i no who that was. 1 min wen i go kill my bro sorry if any one was abuse by him.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:10 Sun 26 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
:( thank you keep *unignores you* lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:19 Sun 26 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i hate abuse, and this site is becoming pathetic, there are groups of people who go around abusing people, if you get a reputation as a good player you get lots of respect or abuse, hence why i deleted my old name, because i got the latter, please dont say if you know who i was, i want to play this game anonamously and hassle free.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:24 Sun 26 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
You all must start it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:26 Sun 26 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yar with raiden, your right, he does sometimes start it, but he means it jokingly, as for me, i didnt get much abuse, im just looking for attention, ignore me.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:36 Sun 26 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i know who you are reflections ;-PPPPPP
the_stig
the_stig
16:43 Sun 26 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i fink i do 2 :-P
keep_it_real
keep_it_real
05:15 Mon 27 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lol nick should read this dont dont type in it y lambert ??? lol tho

dont no y i edit it 4

Edited at 10:16 Mon 27/06/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:56 Mon 27 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yea
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:05 Fri 1 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i play brazilthrill in tourney other day......

he started runnin his mouth etc,swearing griefin me,all in all being a complete ****

sayin he were gonna beat me nd i cudnt beat him,i beat him like,felt sooooooo good,he crap but i love beating ppl who brag

oh yeh brazilthrill LOSERRRRR
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:35 Fri 1 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Post removed by an admin
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

nick(site owner not nicknax) please read this

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.