aol

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:38 Sun 26 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
im at another person's computer, and she has aol. i can play funky pool, without maximising the little window, but that means i cant join a game or chat. i can maximise it but that means the table and balls go really tiny, and the crosshair stays the same, so the edges of the crosshir no longer represent the edges of the cue ball, which is how i line up the shots, so i cant play like that. any ideas?
nick
nick
Admin
13:26 Sun 26 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I take it she is using a custom AOL browser? Is it possible to send a screen shot of what happens before and after you maximise the screen?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:38 Sun 26 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
im really sorry i already left her house. ill ask her to if you want or i will when i next go round. wanna email me an address to email it to? you can get my addy from my profile cant you?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:40 Sun 26 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
www.imageshack.us - if you post it there and give us all the link (in here), it should help
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:56 Sun 26 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
cool! will do soon as i go round there again
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:33 Sun 26 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
the reason for this is that aol uses internet explorer INSIDE of itself.

everything about it is "custom"

If you connect to aol, you still have to open internet explorer by itself...this will never work right with aol, due to the size of the browser.

Im not the creater, but I can gaurantee that ;-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:43 Sun 26 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i know its just i couldnt figure out a way to open internet explorer outside or anything like that. ive never used aol apart from at other ppls houses
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:07 Thu 30 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
hmmmm maximise the game window? so people on funky can get a bigger window :-( ?
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

aol

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.