Yet another clan

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:07 Tue 1 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
dont need all these new clans, we need a steady eight or whatever, competition 4 places, covering inactivity etc...................... too many people just want there own clan, too many chiefs and not enough indians

Agree 100% here.
Having a clan all well and good, it's the responsibility which comes along with the title which some fail to cope with.

oh another dig

im not having a dig, i think uve done well

not u joe ash
faust
faust
21:08 Tue 1 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
dont need all these new clans, we need a steady eight or whatever, competition 4 places, covering inactivity etc...................... too many people just want there own clan, too many chiefs and not enough indians

Agree 100% here.
Having a clan all well and good, it's the responsibility which comes along with the title which some fail to cope with.

oh another dig

not u joe ash

I think the stress is getting to you mate, I really don't think anyone has been referring to you today!
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
21:13 Tue 1 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
funkyferret

breksis, tratter, triple b, jame2010s, upforit, nuts, there just off top er my head pal ask them
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:24 Tue 1 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Agree 100% here.

oh another dig

not u joe ash

No dig at all Kenny, if I were I would have put your name on it.
punkpoet
punkpoet
22:03 Tue 1 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey I agree theres too many clans not enough players, a team will always lose out and its ballbreakers atm
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:25 Tue 1 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
BB's don't have to fold at the end off the season, if the creator off the name who has created a new clan for the following season wants his own team why don't he just take back over BB's and take the players he's already got along side with him and keep them going, keeps the clan there and players there along side it. Just a suggestion.

And another thing, people signing players early isn't affecting this season one bit, and announcing who's going where gives the players in current clans that looks like they're gonna fold plenty off time to find a new clan. Stop thinking off all the negatives.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:37 Tue 1 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Sorry Ray I happen to think you're wrong:

It does have an affect on the current season:

1. Players being posted on other team lists DURING a season should not be permitted. A player can ONLY transfer during a transfer window unless granted special permission which Eagles received, making it transparent for all to see.

2. Players signalling their intentions to leave their current team, emphasizes the 'whats the point,' attitude. We are already experiencing a high volume of defaults this improper action will probably increase that volume.

3. Rules are rules and recently they seem to be interpreted when it suits.

4. Luckily none of my teams players have expressed a desire to leave and IF they do then I personally wouldn't want to know until this Season were nearing its completion. Keeping the team focused on it's objectives and fighting for every point without adding any unnecessary uncertainty.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:16 Tue 1 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Ash... i've named players on mine with the permission from the corresponding captain/s... i still have players i want to add on there but i haven't as i haven't had permission yet. I dont see how having them on my sheet for NEXT SEASON effects what's going on this season.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:20 Tue 1 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Yet again Ash stop thinking negative.. The players might think 'oh this is could be last season with this team lets go out on a good finish' not the 'i don't care anymore' attitude.. And that's just my opinion i am entitle to it like anyone else is.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:24 Tue 1 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Opinions are like a-holes...everyone has one. As Jon has said, it doesn't affect this season at all. I think someone might be worried that they'll have a bit more competition next season
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:47 Tue 1 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
LMAO love it ^^^^^
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:55 Tue 1 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Opinions are like a-holes...everyone has one. As Jon has said, it doesn't affect this season at all. I think someone might be worried that they'll have a bit more competition next season

Yeah Black Scorpions and Predators look pretty good and intimidating.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:37 Wed 2 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Yeah Black Scorpions and Predators look pretty good and intimidating.

The one decent player Predators have got you mean
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Yet another clan

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.