Bring back friendlies for newbies

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:24 Fri 11 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
In a pro snooker tourney, any 2 players could meet, but the prize is the same, whether you beat the best or the worse player. So maybe having set ranking points could he worth looking at...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:27 Fri 11 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I also think people need to stop going on about the old days too. I don't know what they were like but it sounds to me like there just isn't the same amount of traffic coming through the site as there were back then.
fuunky
fuunky
13:36 Fri 11 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
i say scrap it all and bring back the way it used to be... because ive heard some people say nodays the rank reflects your true ability but how can that be true when you can win a tournament but still be lower on rank than you originally was?

Rank doesn't mean anything and never will, some people don't even play ranked games so you can never judge a player by there rank
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:51 Fri 11 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
i say scrap it all and bring back the way it used to be... because ive heard some people say nodays the rank reflects your true ability but how can that be true when you can win a tournament but still be lower on rank than you originally was?

Rank doesn't mean anything and never will, some people don't even play ranked games so you can never judge a player by there rank

You're right rank means nothing....

9 Ball Billiards Professional Ranking 850.9 (1st)
Killer Pool Virtuoso Ranking 916.9 (1st)
Straight Pool Professional Ranking 853.4 (3rd)
8 Ball Billiards Professional Ranking 819.3 (3rd)

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:56 Fri 11 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Why are you quoting my stats for?!
fuunky
fuunky
19:19 Fri 11 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  

What does it mean tho? solitude is first in straight does that make him the best straight player on the game?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:23 Fri 11 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  

What does it mean tho? solitude is first in straight does that make him the best straight player on the game?

Generally at the top of the ranks it alternates between a few players... But i think especially in Straight if a player can consistently hit 35+ runs then it becomes irrelevant and it becomes more about the group of players that the top rank alternates between.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Bring back friendlies for newbies

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.