suggestion for killer

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 145
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:41 Sat 10 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I think it is slowly becoming apparent that the odds weigh more in favour of those who want a random shot.

How easy would this be to implement?

Good question, because it would be after the player has left the room I'm not sure if it is possible, only nick can answer that one.

And nick aint interested as he clearly stated over on snooker he wont be making any more changes to the game just the general updates the game requires..

Nothing will change on this game until nick decides to either sell the site or put some more time into changes things. which he could teach a admin member how to do really..

but things definitely need changing.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:46 Sat 10 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
here is the quote

Hi,

In other news, my personal situation has changed in that I've taken a full time programming contract in a new field. Unfortunately more and more of my time was required for external projects so it made sense for me to take a full time contract. This means I will only be performing maintenance releases of the websites.

lethal_lures
lethal_lures
14:04 Sat 10 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
My suggestion for killer is.... be the last guy standing and im sure we won't here any complaints at all

Killer is fine how it is, its a laugh when you get a gang of ya.
beenjammin
beenjammin
18:43 Sat 10 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Correct me if I'm wrong, gonna count davey as "in favor", and smarty-pants-pete as "against change".
Btw pete, more often than not I am the last guy standing ,
yet I'm here suggesting change (complaining, as you put it)

What do you think funkypoolers? Should they do a random shot when someone gets kicked out, leaves mid-game, or fails to take their shot (within the time limit) for the 3rd consecutive time?
or continue to have the next player shoot where they left off?

(for more detail to that question, read 1st post on the thread)

11 in favor, 14 if you count fran, who was in the game, but muted, although someone (tipster I think) said they had him on the phone and he agrees;
derik_dalton, he told me in-game that he's for it, but can't post;
and poolbird, although she hasn't posted here, it was her idea for the random shot.

2 against change

3 more for a type of change other than this (all different from each other though)

Edited at 15:46 Sat 10/05/14 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:23 Thu 15 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Beenjammin generating a vote is pretty irrelevant when no changes will be made
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:05 Thu 15 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
pfft
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post