site virus from pool

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

derik_dalton
derik_dalton
22:10 Mon 5 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
i spent half a day last week removing viruses and programs, havent been on commy for 2 days, i can go on any site nad have no probs, as soon as i go on here, it gets that virus srv123 up, its only this site that does it, why any ideas, and if anone else has malwayrebytes after scan is there a way of selecting all to remove virus, cos i cba ticking 3091 boxes
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:15 Tue 6 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
http://malwaretips.com/blogs/srv123-com-virus/

Just follow that...I've sent it to you on your other thread but you ignored it....Simple Google search is all you need.

And Malwarebytes doesn't remove all viruses, you need an antivirus to do that.

Edited at 00:28 Tue 06/05/14 (BST)
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
11:22 Tue 6 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I didn't ignore it I followed it for chrome. Its sorted now anyway
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:23 Tue 6 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't have a redirection or virus as such, what I have noticed well since the new java update 55 is 'resolving host' displayed in the bottom left side of the screen.

It displays this, then acts as if its 'timed out'. Shows up 'oops www.funkypool.com not available. Eventually after say a couple of minutes after refreshing the website it works.

Pretty annoying to say the least, my concern is what if occurs during a match or tournament? IS anyone else experiencing this? I'm quite sure it's only been happening since the java update and its not the laptop I'm using as the same happens over at my parents house.

Strange.com
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
15:32 Tue 6 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't have a redirection or virus as such, what I have noticed well since the new java update 55 is 'resolving host' displayed in the bottom left side of the screen.

It displays this, then acts as if its 'timed out'. Shows up 'oops www.funkypool.com not available. Eventually after say a couple of minutes after refreshing the website it works.

Pretty annoying to say the least, my concern is what if occurs during a match or tournament? IS anyone else experiencing this? I'm quite sure it's only been happening since the java update and its not the laptop I'm using as the same happens over at my parents house.

Strange.com

whaever bus is ash is on here, ive caught it too, i had no probs b4 this new java, keep getting offered updfates and flash players every five mins before it were sorted, and its booted me same loads er times
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:44 Tue 6 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Welcome to the bus, promise wont go over 10mph for you, might miss your stop.

derik_dalton
derik_dalton
15:49 Tue 6 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Can anyone shed any light and if they can, can they please offer simple instructions in english, instead of the normal big bang theory jargon
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
22:32 Tue 6 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
can anyone help with this

i installed the new version of antimalware, and it keeps popping up saying its doing this doing that, or can i do this, can i do that, but it pops up right where cue ball is in game window
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

site virus from pool

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.