Pages: 1
_psmon_
_psmon_
20:20 Fri 27 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
good man :) cheers dude
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:22 Fri 27 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Thought id use rther than making a new thread, Just purchased Premium and now i cannot open the game window it wont allow me in.. i was able to before purchasing

right mate I had the same problem java has blocked the page what ya gotta do is go to control panel then go to java then when another page pops up theres a few things at the top and one says security click that and drag it down to medium

hope this works for you pal
I use windows 8 and chrome to so should be the same situation

lmfao fran ya stole my message legend
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:02 Fri 27 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Thought id use rther than making a new thread, Just purchased Premium and now i cannot open the game window it wont allow me in.. i was able to before purchasing

right mate I had the same problem java has blocked the page what ya gotta do is go to control panel then go to java then when another page pops up theres a few things at the top and one says security click that and drag it down to medium

MIne still doesn't work properly

Windows 7 I have, it's (let the mods put a word here to represent really bad)
erigert
erigert
21:08 Fri 27 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Moderator:
This comment was removed by a moderator because it didn't follow our forum rules. Replies may also be deleted.

For more detail see http://www.funkypool.com/viewPostingRules.do
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:26 Fri 27 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Quote removed

whats wrong matey

Edited by forum moderator flapjack, at 20:47 Fri 27/06/14 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:28 Fri 27 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Think I'll just stick to snooker, that still works fine.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:33 Fri 27 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Think I'll just stick to snooker, that still works fine.

make FP work ya plank :P
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:38 Fri 27 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I will sort it out over the weekend at some point, watching the tennis now
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:55 Fri 27 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  

old man
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:21 Fri 27 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
thanks cheesy,,,worked for me ta m8
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:23 Fri 27 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
thanks cheesy,,,worked for me ta m8

np fella glad to help
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:30 Fri 27 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Edited at 19:33 Fri 27/06/14 (BST)
poolbiird
poolbiird
22:52 Fri 27 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  

I did what it told me to do here...... and it worked!

https://www.java.com/en/download/help/java_blocked.xml

Hope this helps
franer_
franer_
22:54 Fri 27 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Would i do such a thing
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:58 Fri 27 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  

thank you franer. I just came on here tonite and had that problem what u have said has worked, I woulda been stuck without the info m8
baff
baff
Admin
23:03 Fri 27 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
You may also find this thread on Snooker useful, as it shows how other members have resolved this issue.

http://www.funkysnooker.com/thread/10094/application-blocked-by-security-settings
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:14 Fri 27 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  

thank you franer. I just came on here tonite and had that problem what u have said has worked, I woulda been stuck without the info m8

its what i said :p
franer_
franer_
23:12 Sat 28 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  

its what i said :p

Right i done this yesterday i think...now when i signed into funky im getting alot of pop ups etc..

so i highered it again..and i cant log in...any solution for me to get on..iv installed latest java etc
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Unable to login

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.