9 Ball US runout not given?!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

silenthill
silenthill
13:41 Thu 19 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
As a constant resetter and the fact that i hate losing.. I started again from scratch this morning.

I played felix_tan in 5 9 us games to which i won all 5. Next rack breaks off for a 6th game. I potted on my break an then hit a flukey 2-9 combination to run out. But just as i potted it my lecky was cut off due to insufficient funds.

So i went to the shop bought electric an came back online to find that my run out wasn't given, and for an odd reason i didn't lose the game either.

So whats happened here?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:54 Thu 19 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
This really is a conspiracy of the highest level, I think you really do need to inform the m15.
Some time this evening you will be visited by two men in black suits they will ask you about the events and afterwards will ask you to look at his pen and you shall see a white flash after this you will experience forgetfulness and all will be forgotten.
Roswell ufo crash site has nothing on this....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:40 Thu 19 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
This really is a conspiracy of the highest level, I think you really do need to inform the m15.
Some time this evening you will be visited by two men in black suits they will ask you about the events and afterwards will ask you to look at his pen and you shall see a white flash after this you will experience forgetfulness and all will be forgotten.
Roswell ufo crash site has nothing on this....

fresh_prince, i can create faeces which have a higher quality and value than this post.

As for you Philly, looking at your results it says that you only played 5 frames against this opponent, but you're saying it was on your 6th? If that's the case, it could be possible that your opponent left the room before you potted, you left the room before you potted, create a null result?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:31 Thu 19 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey monster, your great...for throwing bricks at.......
kirk
kirk
13:00 Mon 23 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I'd just put it down to karma
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:32 Fri 27 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
basically it belives you lost the 6th as you left but if one person leaves then the opponent leaves before they miss which ends the frame then the game is treated as cancelled so it never existed according to the database.

Its fairly useful against friends if they disconnect and you don't want a 'free win'
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:36 Fri 27 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
hoped that helped silenthill
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

9 Ball US runout not given?!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.