multiple pots = 1 life

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

hustler_1987
hustler_1987
20:42 Mon 4 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
in killer if you pot multiple balls you should gain a life, this happens on the game hustler kings, and would be a great feature here
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:43 Mon 4 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Hustler i know you're new, so i'll explain it. The games rules are set, and unless it was something that is MASSIVELY popular there won't be any changes, and even then admin probably wouldn't take a blind bit of notice. As for this particular rule, it's the stupidest thing i've heard simply because it rewards luck 99 times out of 100. Players that are very bad smash the pack a lot, and would therefore fluke their way into extra lives much more often.
hustler_1987
hustler_1987
01:38 Tue 5 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
lol i'm just thinking out loud
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:40 Tue 5 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Think in the general chat thread then instead of clogging forums up with crap.
hustler_1987
hustler_1987
21:15 Tue 5 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
chill out jeez
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:49 Tue 5 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Welcome to funky pool!
hippesville
hippesville
22:13 Tue 5 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
D'ya know summit.....I would say the opposite!!!

I'd go down the same line as Straight and take a life off for a 'multiple pot'!!

Anyone agree or care to throw it about??
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:16 Tue 5 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Welcome to funky pool!

Very True - Bit like Jenga really, you say 1 thing which someone takes a dislike too and the other brick (acquaintances) all fall in on you, best to keep a select few on here who you can class at mates and only express your opinions to them. What people can't see can't hurt them, but rest assured they will come digging for information and twist for their own satisfaction.

(Just how the reprobates roll on here)
hustler_1987
hustler_1987
09:56 Thu 7 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I also don't like the fact that you can only have a maximum of 3 lives even when potting the black on 3 lives
fuunky
fuunky
11:07 Thu 7 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Funny how you try act so innocent Ash when you are the reason why there is so many arguments on here.

That's the rules in real life tho hustler. I've never known anyone play killer where you can gain more than 3 lives.
hustler_1987
hustler_1987
12:48 Thu 7 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
there is a really good ps3 game called hustler kings and on there the rules are very different

1. pot more then 1 ball + extra life

2. you can have as many lifes as you can get

3. you can place the ball anywhere u like if opponent scratches in straight pool

i'm just so used to them rules i guess i just have to adapt between the two games :)
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

multiple pots = 1 life

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.