Site Been Ruined

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:35 Thu 21 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Let me tell you what is ruining this once great site, the people. i have just played a guy (wont mention any names) beat him fair and square. No arguments in the game, said gl at the start (which wasnt returned) that didnt matter, said Good Game after the first, nothing. Finish the game 2-0 and he replies, and he replies 'u ppl bug me' and blocks me straight away. For absolutely no reason whatsoever. This isint the first case, the abuse that goes on here nowadays is terrible. Nick dosent seem to mind anymore. I was on here years back,and played for years and the site was amazing, also the people too. Is it any wonder new players are not joining/staying for longer?? Would be interested to hear peoples opinions
franer_
franer_
18:27 Thu 21 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Get used to it mate. There is way too many ignorant tool bags on here nowadays bar me of course as im granted the Irish talisman who does nothing wrong
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:56 Thu 21 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah it looks like im gonna have to fran. Sad to see the site the way it is now. Yeah sure the irish are a great bunch
ritcho
ritcho
19:01 Thu 21 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I think most people will know who this person is, and we need to get this to the attention of the mods before more potential new players are driven away as this person has been offensive to a lot of people recently.

Edited at 16:09 Thu 21/08/14 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:26 Thu 21 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
According to his results i would say it's tamtheman that you are on about?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:29 Thu 21 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
i fully agree steve. Like i said im not mentioning any player names. surely its affecting the site, look at the games room, dead and near impossible to get a game nowadays
_niall_
_niall_
23:54 Thu 21 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
In fairness it tends to be the minority who spend practically all day on here then like to have a major rant when someone beats them
franer_
franer_
00:29 Fri 22 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
In fairness it tends to be the minority who spend practically all day on here then like to have a major rant when someone beats them

Says Her!
_niall_
_niall_
00:34 Fri 22 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey I don't rant I just politely remind them how lucky they got
franer_
franer_
00:43 Fri 22 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
That sounds like a future plan for myself
buckjam
buckjam
02:19 Fri 22 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I have'nt played on here consistently for long. I have found 90% of the players to be good sports and happy to say gg,sry and ul and so forth even when beaten. You will always find people that think they are above such politeness or sportmanship. That wont change. I do think the numbers playing atm may be down to a seasonal thing. Once they are not sat in beer gardens and the like they will be back on.

I for one enjoy the site and hope it continues
_psmon_
_psmon_
02:40 Fri 22 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Lack of players and the tournaments are the only thing keeping me away. shame as i could get back into this. i need to kill some time
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:59 Fri 22 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Dont get me wrong, im really competitive ( who isint) and hate losing in anything. But when i lose a game on here, which happens alot, i just scream at the laptop, then realise its just an online game. Definitely no need for some of the abuse
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
20:07 Fri 22 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
i get it all time especiaslly if i play tactical
_giants
_giants
22:45 Sat 23 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
If it was abusive ignorant idiots ruining the site, it'd have been ruined when it started because those people have been around since day one.

It's the lack of enough people that's the problem

Edited at 19:52 Sat 23/08/14 (BST)
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Site Been Ruined

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.