Users Opinion

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

raiden
raiden
13:20 Fri 1 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
With choosing mods why don't you get a users opinion first, not just go on what the mods think. The users make the site so I think you should listen to em. Not everyone will like someone but still. Even tho sturryboy is on an apparent 'trial' we all know he won't fail it, no-one ever does.
Next lars and up and comin will be unbanned, it's becoming more of a joke. Meh, just my thoughts. Spam away.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:21 Fri 1 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
With choosing mods why don't you get a users opinion first, spot on very well said and the rest of it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:26 Fri 1 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeh mate great idea you fuc*ing rule!!!

ps, im only saying this coz hes got me tied up in his room, ok raiden put the whip down
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:27 Fri 1 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yes Raiden, yes. Were really gonna unban them. Your spot on as always, how I wish I was a clever as you.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:27 Fri 1 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
honesly
raiden
raiden
13:28 Fri 1 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
You don't have to be sarcastic about it, it's happen before when you wasn't around.

EDIT: we? I don't believe mods can ban or unban anyone anyway.

Edited at 18:28 Fri 1/07/05 (BST)
raiden
raiden
14:36 Fri 1 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Question for nick, if sturry was promoted cause he's on during the day why's he got a 3pm and 7pm tourny? Just a thought.
nick
nick
Admin
03:22 Sat 2 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Nope, he wasn't promoted because he's on during the day!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:26 Sat 2 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Goo, shutup, we all know you have know life. Nick i love you can i be mod?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:32 Sat 2 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
This is really hard for me to say but i might agree with raiden.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:27 Sat 2 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Its very harsh to criticise a new mod before they've even had the chance to prove themself. Give him a chance, then see how he does. He could be the best mod this site has ever had! Give him a chance to prove his worth....

But we know (and so do you) that whoever becomes mod, there will be a thread on here moaning about the choice or the method of choice.

Back to the topic, people often have said they wanted more tournaments and more mods to host them. Well sturryboy has already created three upcoming tournaments, so he has started very well.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:31 Sat 2 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Back to what raiden said that the users should be able to vote for the mod, if the users vote and decide on one person then there will be no moaning in the forums about them.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:32 Sat 2 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
this site is not longer bothered with rankings , ppl want torneys more and more
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:33 Sat 2 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
It seems to me that everyone chosen has had played many games and never recreated there account, sturryboy has been a bit childish in the past about not being in peoples top 5/10 but otherwise i cant find any other critisicm + everyone has immature moments.

*i know 69 just do it + goo + a few others hav'nt played many, but there friends or relatives of the site owner or a current admin.

p.s : im nicknax bro honest!, lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:48 Sat 2 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i dont care a sh!t
raiden
raiden
15:30 Sat 2 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
You probably won't care bout this coming from me but I'm happy with just the 10pm and maybe the 12am tourny everyday, hardly enter the others and there aren't enough people to have a 'proper' one.

Simon, if it's very hard to criticse why not just promote the whole site. You and I both know they will not do anything wrong to try and keep their position.

Edited at 20:31 Sat 2/07/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:32 Sat 2 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
the only thing about letting users pick is nick cant just let anyone be mod he has to trust them. make the wrong person mod and there could be trouble!
raiden
raiden
15:35 Sat 2 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Uh.. think about the election, I'm not saying he has to choose the most voted person. He could ask if they actually respect this certain person before they promote. Too many immature people here tho, I know it won't work.

Edited at 20:36 Sat 2/07/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:37 Sat 2 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah maybe a good idea not sure
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Users Opinion

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.