depends what flavour pot noodle =-D
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:35 Tue 5 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
the guy has a point.
raiden
raiden
10:43 Tue 5 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Nah man, if you're gonna get drunk at least do something with it. Not post on some forums to act cool.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:34 Tue 5 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Nah raiden, its more fun if you get drunk and sit down and watch the computer 8-), thats where your going wrong with drinking mate..
raiden
raiden
11:37 Tue 5 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
No wonder no-one was getting off with me.. I'll have to try that tonight!!!"¬3`1`!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:21 Tue 5 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Sweet man.. but to get this one down to an art, yuo hav ot cume onkline a.dn tpye lik tihs, so that you can proove that you have been drinking all night.. you got that ?! :)
raiden
raiden
12:21 Tue 5 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks for the advice man.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:52 Tue 5 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
No thanks needed, I know you'd help me out if i needed to sound cool in front of my online 'friends' *coughs*..goo
raiden
raiden
13:16 Tue 5 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I got six cases for tonight!!!! Gonna be awesome!!!!! 8-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:31 Tue 5 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
what, I'm confused. I dunno if anyone really cares but my night went well. Started with a film at home, then out bowling in a league (we won 8-0) get in. Then went to the pub I work in for it's Spanish night, a guy with a guitar, pretty good actually. Then met up with more mates and went back to the bowling lane and had 3 more games. I lost ... very ashamed. After that we were asked to leave at about 12 cos the lanes were closing, went home about to fall asleep and saw my computer was still on so logged on to see what'd been happeneing in the forums, and if Si or anyone else was online. Made a few posts, some spelt wrong, some spelt perfectly! Then went to bed. Top notch night.

thakns gor listening/. PTID ;)
raiden
raiden
13:41 Tue 5 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah I bet. :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:46 Tue 5 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
uh ?
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post