auto break

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:14 Sun 3 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i really dont like the auto break thing. if youre looking away it means someone can win a game against you without you even playing. even though you might say yeah well thats ure fault for not watching, a) you shouldnt have to watch all the time and b) it also makes it harder if you dont wanna play the person any more, and you suddenly realise theyve potted four balls and theres nothing you can do about it and c) if u are looking away at the end of a game and the next game its ure break, then you miss ure break and effectively they get a break with a free shot
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:17 Sun 3 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i think it good m8
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:25 Sun 3 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
buit do u like the prative table while ur wating for a player m8
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:33 Sun 3 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
oh yeah. i was one of those who constantly suggested it despite it being, no doubt, on nicks to do list
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:50 Sun 3 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i think the auto break things a little iffy, yeah it can be a pain, but you shouldnt be in match really if your busy, go sit and wait in the members bar or something till your ready to play again.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:10 Mon 4 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
thought of another thing. i love the practising before a match, but if youre aiming for a shot behind the line, and suddenly someone enters the game, you end up starting from a place you didnt want. its small but im thinking of more problems with it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:39 Mon 4 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
totally agree triangl. Can be quite annoying. Not that it matters where i start, i always lose, but yeah its annoying.

Cant there be like say a 10sec time delay between games? that way if someone enters you can stop, and theres less chance of missing your break, kill 2 birds with 1 stone so to speak (its a phrase just incase someone feels like saying something, i am actually animal friendly).

~JD~
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

auto break

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.