Tourny Limit

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

raiden
raiden
13:20 Wed 6 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Reckon you should set a tourny limit, like you're only allowed to enter one per day. Nicknax takes credit for this idea.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:36 Wed 6 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Nah I don't really like that idea.

You're probably just saying that so that you can stay top of tourney wins list for longer lol :D
raiden
raiden
13:42 Wed 6 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah but I didn't get up there by entering every single tourny everyday, I just did the 10pm til they recently released the 12am.
supermega
supermega
14:23 Wed 6 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah sure u do lol.
raiden
raiden
14:28 Wed 6 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Go back on records.. do I enter any 4pm or 7pm ones..
supermega
supermega
14:54 Wed 6 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
who u talkin to?
supermega
supermega
15:10 Wed 6 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Shift to the left, shift to the right!
Pop up, push down, byte, byte, byte!
nick
nick
Admin
04:24 Thu 7 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Is this to do with who has the best tournament record? eg played 100 won 10 means 10% tournaments entered were won, hence can compare players records who've been around different times?

I don't really like this way of fixing the problem. I would prefer something like a monthly race, where a weighted score of the tournament wins in 1 month are summed.

Yes, this still gives a big advantage to people who enter more tournaments, but more weighting will be given to the popular tournaments.
raiden
raiden
11:06 Thu 7 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Nah I meant a limit of 1 tourny per day, so you can't enter em all and win em all. Let other people have a chance.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:35 Thu 7 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Its a good idea but personally I wouldn't like it. Simply because sometimes I'll enter 2 in a day and then won't enter any for another week. So I'd like the choice.

But I do think the amount of tournaments you win, should be summed up every month or something, as I don't think it should just carry on for ever. Maybe the top 16 after the month enter a big champions league style tournament.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:48 Thu 7 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah thats a good idea si. That would get more players involved in tournys, and would sort out the men from the boys! :D
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:57 Thu 7 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I think that the amount of tournament you win, should be shown and next to them should be the amount played.

For instance...I have won just one and entered a whole heck of a lot...therefore, my record stinks!!!

Maybe someone like raiden though would have a much niver percentage with his wins. Just a thought.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:29 Thu 7 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
nah i don't like it. I briefly mentioned it as an idea when you were discussing tournaments in a conversation with me last week, but did not agree.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Tourny Limit

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.