this is where you talk about your tourney happenings

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:40 Sat 30 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
well to start of the saturday tourney 7pm one was abit easy there were a few good player innit like guess_who, player_x, sxs000 (haha i knocked you out hehe no offence) the semi final's came Ronnie05 v player_x was easy for player to scoop up the first game but the second game i scooped up with a little trouble then came the 3rd game the last and final game ov the match he stormed ahead and i had 6 balls and he had 2 with a few tactical episodes i snookered the hell outa him lol changing the score line the last dying seconds of the match i had 2 yellows lying on the cusions and he had his black with the littles gap!!!! you could fit the black though ""just"" anyhow he told me that he "was dying for me to miss" i thought to myself what if i miss its all over and i put the white comfortably behind the yellow and he must have thought "hell to it" WHACK!!!! he smacked the white ball as hard as he can and th ball shot into the pocket
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:41 Sat 30 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yer it was a good game and I just thought what the hell I may aswell go for it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:44 Sat 30 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
ano but u must have had some thought in ure head where you thought that u were flukey that was a flukey shot that could av gone either way lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:45 Sat 30 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
It was either going in or I would have lost the game
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:22 Mon 1 Aug 05 (BST)  [Link]  
tru tru
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

this is where you talk about your tourney happenings

Back to Top of this Page