Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 167
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:53 Tue 22 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
ste4eva 1 -3 squeezy
4o'clock tourny in afternoon the last one i got beat 3-1 to dave. it went like this:
1st game : 6balling to squeezy but he missed a 7balling i shoud of cleared up but typical me i spoofed it he wins!
2nd game : won by 5 balls a convincing display by me the best game for me outta the 4 of them sort of had the chance to clear
lastly ,
3rd game: easy for squeezy
4th game : had yellow in corner and freed them up potted them and set - up for black which was put away. Well done m8 =)

Edited at 18:53 Tue 22/11/05 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:54 Tue 22 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
he put me to shame in last one!! dammit wish i played better................
samm
samm
12:58 Tue 22 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Bad luck ste4eva, squeezy is a good player.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:01 Tue 22 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
very true
samm
samm
13:04 Tue 22 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lol.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:01 Wed 23 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
supremacy 3 - 0 martin14 FT
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:07 Fri 25 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Faced man_on_fire in the Friday Evening final (25 November 2005 - 10pm tournament) and won 3-1 in a very hard-fought tactical scrap.

Did somehow manage to win on a 7-ball, got lucky with one positional shot as there were red balls all around and I didn't snooker myself on the black.

Really enjoyed playing that, I hope he did, even though he lost I can see him in more finals, as his tactical game was good.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:01 Sat 3 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
jus faced the main man, an inspiration to me- player_x, luckily i won 3.1!! thanks for the best final ive played so far mate- legend
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:04 Sun 4 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Won the Marathon final (03 Dec05) in a really topsy-turvy game against alkalinetrio. After potting the black early in the first frame, I got out of a snooker to equalise, fell 2-1 down, but then ran off three frames to lead 4-2.

As I expected, Alkaline played a blinder to get back to 4-3 but in a nervy eighth frame, he missed a difficult pot for me to finish off.

Well played mate, it was an excellent final and between two well-matched men.
pool_life
pool_life
04:50 Sun 4 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Wp Viking.

It was a thrilling final and you won 14 racks for the pleasure of being crowned 'Champion'.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:29 Sun 4 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hey thanks Pool_Life, I'm glad someone enjoyed it as I was excreting bricks!

I thought I won 16 frames to get there (2+2+3+4+5), but that's irrelevant. It was a hard trek to the trophy!
pool_life
pool_life
15:06 Sun 4 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
I just checked, you won 18 racks!!!!
Pages: 167
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

tell us your tourny final

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.