England N.Ireland

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:46 Fri 9 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I dont think he deserves to be sacked after this one mistake,its not like england have blown thier chances of qualifying. It wouldn't do the team any good if we bought in another manager, it would cause too much disruption and would almost certainly make the england team underperform again. I think we should only sack sven if we fail to qualify, or if england get knocked out of the group stages of Germany 2006. At which point, we need Sam Alydice (spelling) or Alan Curbishley (spelling) to come in and make england the force they deserve to be.
shaun
shaun
08:47 Fri 9 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
erm 2 mistakes- 4 5 1...who plays 4 5 1 apart from newcastle(who had no strikers) thats y they r 19th-take a look and learn
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:48 Fri 9 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
4-5-1 4-3-3 4-4-2 it doesnt matter what formation we play against Northern Ireland we should win. Pathetic result! If we cant beat Northern Ireland then how da fu*k do ppl think we can win the world cup? This is agaianst team that won their first competitive match for four years last wkend.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:48 Fri 9 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I mean losing to Denmark in a friendly wasnt 2 bad as it was only a friendly even tho I was stil rele annoyed then I thought only beating Wales 1-0 was a bad result, then we go and lose 1-0 to Northern Ireland lmao. Sven's pathetic the whole team's pathetic. Sven's lost the plot. At least Robinson's doing well in goal and god knows y he took Wright Phillips off he was our liveliest player. Rooney was poor but i think its unfair to criticise him as hes the only member of that England team that seems to play good every game so I think it is forgiveable that he had 1 bad game.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:49 Fri 9 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
As ive said b4 they cant sack Eriksson yet bcoz of the contract they offered him was 2 long so they would have to pay him off loads of money as well as pay a new manager of England. Only England would give a crap international manager a long contract worth god kws amount of money. The thing is wiv Eriksson is he cant lose. If he stays he carries on doing his job and gets paid loads for it and if he gets sacked he still gets his money. Time to get rid of him i think tho but cant see that happening at least until after the world cup next year. Such a boring manager.
bertie
bertie
10:01 Fri 9 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Gava you use forums but dont login ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:15 Fri 9 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Jose Mourinio is the next england manager for me. look what he did at chelsea (say what you will about the money but you still have tog et the good players to play)

like Ian Wright said, englands problem used to be that they haven't got any world class players. now almost all of them are world class and we're still not doing anything

it is the managers fault

sven WANTS to be sacked so he gets lots of monies. i say give him what he wants. england have been underperforming since the loss against brazill in the world cup

although i'd like to see and english manager (maybe stewart pearce. like lineker said, he's passionate and he'll want the team to win) either that or Jose
shaun
shaun
11:38 Fri 9 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
impossible his heart is with chelsea and he NEEDS TO BE ENGLISH!
cool_dude
cool_dude
12:14 Fri 9 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
we would never let tht gimp b manager
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:27 Fri 9 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
next england manager = abduhlah abahama....................................................................exactly
rfctillidie
rfctillidie
20:19 Sat 10 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
1-0 mon the northen ireland!!!! keep the sweed in!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:26 Sat 10 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
cum on the northen ireland!!! u deserved that 4 england mistaking it for a walk over!!! was about time england got put back in their place. you mabe a gd team but u`ll never become world beaters.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:00 Sat 10 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lol lurch's first post was to sack off england! nice one m8!
cfc_livvy
cfc_livvy
07:59 Sun 11 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
HAHAHAHA UP THE BELFAST BHOYS
cfc_livvy
cfc_livvy
08:00 Sun 11 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
GLASGOW CELTIC F.C 4 EVA
rfctillidie
rfctillidie
21:18 Sun 11 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
theres only 1 team in glasgow Glasgow Rangers Football Club P.l.c W.A.T.P No Surrender 1690!
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

England N.Ireland

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.