shaun
shaun
08:55 Fri 16 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
WAT A D!CK HEAD!

agree?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:02 Fri 16 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Not really. He's the best striker England have.
shaun
shaun
09:37 Fri 16 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
hes got a problem?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:41 Fri 16 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Wayne who?
shaun
shaun
09:47 Fri 16 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lol UGLY MUG SHREK
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:12 Fri 16 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
oh the over rated one? why didn't you say something
shaun
shaun
10:54 Fri 16 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
ERM ITS A BIT OBVIOUS
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:10 Fri 16 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
rooney = a stupid idiot
shaun
shaun
11:19 Fri 16 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i h8 u tom but well said!
revenge
revenge
Admin
11:23 Fri 16 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
rooney excellent player .. bad temper he plays the game with too much heart
mr_pea
mr_pea
21:36 Thu 22 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
there is never to much heart in football but tempa needs to b sorted he is a origanal chav ( they think they own it all ) in his case the pitch
mr_pea
mr_pea
21:36 Thu 22 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
there is never to much heart in football but tempa needs to b sorted he is a origanal cha_v ( they think they own it all ) in his case the pitch
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:14 Fri 23 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I know people will laugh but I don't think he is the Best striker we have, I think that Andy Johnson given a chance could show some promise and some skills, but Sven just refuses to acknowledge his presence. (Phew, some big words. I'll have a lie down.)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:24 Fri 23 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
He gascgoine waiting to happen!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:14 Fri 23 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Total premiership scoring record is 28 goals in 103 games. (Just more than 1 goal in 4 games)

Has been booked in that time 32 times, and sent off 3 times.

Can be brilliant, can be invisible. Without doubt one of the best english strikers. Playing for man utd you're going to get far more chances than at most other clubs, not taking anything away from him, but worth thinking about.

Played twice at Fratton Park, hasn't scored, and should have got sent off both times. Needs to calm down when he plays, or defenders will deliberately set out to wind him up which won't be good for him or England.

One of the best players England have though without a doubt.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:44 Thu 29 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
good strong player, overated know and not worth £30 million, but everton were in debt and wasnt gonna sell.

for £30 Million you expect him to score against AC MILAN AND CHELSEA..to stop u getting knocked out of the Carling Cup and Champions league.

and a very bad temper, and gives a bad reputation to english football, not worth the hassel tbh lmao.

As for Micheal Owen, always scored all his career and will continue, same with Alan Shearer...the 2 Top English Strikers proven , and both with Cool, calm and collected attitudes, and they dnt look greasy and like shrek! lmao

u might consider this a bit biest cause i do Support Nufc, but im just sayin what the experts say on sky sports news ;-)

Many thanks I B I Z A
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

WANYNE RooNEY

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.