ova b4 it began

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:11 Sat 17 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
chelsea have now won the prem title after only 6 games keepin a clean sheet in each 1 can u see them slippin up?
shaun
shaun
12:19 Sat 17 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yes

have faith tom

i h8 chelsea-don't worry

there will be a killing spree-all players who are disserent nationality apart from english will be killed :-D

THEN,,,,, chelsea will do crap and slip up

I WISH
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:21 Sat 17 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
realtistically yep its chelseas agen :( is this all there is to da prem 4 nxt ten years title after title 4 chelsea i wonder?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:44 Sat 17 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
chelsea wont win the title......just champs league
shaun
shaun
16:58 Sat 17 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
know it all!`
shaun
shaun
16:59 Sat 17 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
kidding-sub we need 2 play a game 4 berties league
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:59 Sat 17 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
they

will

walk

it

!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:37 Sat 17 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
oooo i cnt get on his site coz it wont let me!? errm dunno why, so whoever needs to play me pm me in the game plz :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:25 Sat 17 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
chelsea are winnin the prem + one other trophy i reckon
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:13 Sun 18 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
chelsea will win it i think, but it isn't over yet! we are yet to see arsenal on form. they're the only team who can challenge chelsea this year. but if they can't get on form this year then chelsea will walk it, yeah

EDIT: i think chelsea will be on for a treble this year you know. they were unlucky last year, got cheated... they could do well

Edited at 23:13 Sun 18/09/05 (BST)
mr_pea
mr_pea
21:34 Thu 22 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
chelsea have won nothing they BOUGHT IT ALL teams like liverpool Arsenal Man u < sad to say man u actuly play for the title its easy to buy best players then all u got do is sit back and relex wich is no copmatition so its crap football
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:16 Fri 23 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Don't arsenal, man utd and liverpool all spend massive amounts on players?

If you look at the champions in the last 15 years, every season the champions team has involved lots of players that cost lots of money.

Of course Chelsea have more money and more choice with what they can do with it. But in reality any team without money (ie someone like pompey) couldn't win without an abramovic type person.

If Man utd/liverpool/arsenal didn't have the money they did when they bought their squads, then they wouldn't be up there challenging either.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:59 Fri 23 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
All the teams that have ever won the prem have 'bought' it if you go along those lines.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

ova b4 it began

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.