is this you machine?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:33 Mon 7 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeh it was
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:00 Sat 12 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
I Got Kicked outa comp for not attending and i diidnt even have an invite come up can something be done.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:22 Sat 12 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
happend to nearly evry1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:09 Mon 14 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
I have just won another tournament.However i would have not of even got to the final if it was not for a unfortuanate lag by ronnie05 comp.So ronnie sorry m8,u deserved that one and i hold my hands up.But i still had to win the final,and i would like to dedicate this tournament to a close friend who passed away recently.This 1 was 4 u Frank r.i.p
solid_snake
solid_snake
15:40 Thu 22 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
I honestly believe that the draw is fixed sometimes. I got to the semi's recently and on the way I played 4 people who had a ranking of over 800, this seems to be more than a coincidence
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:24 Fri 23 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i think there should b more often tournements instead of waiting 3 hours over and over again and mayb even a league
solid_snake
solid_snake
11:29 Fri 23 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
There are leagues already going, if you want to join get in touch with alan_shearer.

As for the tournaments every 3 hours is fine because most tournaments take about 2 hours to finish anyway.
__ediss__
__ediss__
11:44 Fri 23 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Agree with snake, the clans and leagues work well under berties organization, as for tourns 3 hours is perfect distance between them, any more and people who didnt deserve them would start tow in them...
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Tournament Talk

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.