!...Game Tips...!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:19 Sun 6 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
- If you know your going to lose just put your ball on the pocket and when its open to win go for it.

- Always look what ball your going for and what ball after that so set it up.

- Always take your time.

- Don't keep hitting the ball full power.

- Always use side, back and forword .

- Practice all your weak shots on the practice table.

- When facing a player that plays fast slow the game down.

- Figure out your opponents weaknesses.
- When facing a slow paced player play really fast and they will give way.
- When playing a good player e.g afey, squeezy etc your best way off winning is to snooker whenever possible and wait for a carry, then clear.
- Playing hundred's of games will not make you a better player! practising you weaknesses on the practise table for half hour or so every day does.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:19 Sun 6 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
- If you have carry, don't be afraid to pot the opponents ball to get a better position on your colours.
(remember, you can only do it for the first shot after you recieve carry)
- If you are struggling, like playing against someone very fast pace. use snookers and position your balls over pockets or rest on their balls to slow the game down and make them play at your pace.

- On the practice table, play a game against yourself. break and play until a ball goes in, and then remember whose turn it is; "red you" or "yellow you" it's the best way of bringing up situations that will really come up, and if you play enough games against yourself, you will practice all your weaker shots.

Some good tips from the best players there.
If you got any more tips post here.

Edited at 00:20 Mon 7/11/05 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:51 Sun 6 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
says the expert...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:00 Sun 6 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Truth told, everything you've just said is a load of bullcrap.

I just saw you play and you blew more goatstessies than Bertie and Goo put together, which i thought was impossible.

If you wanna be good and have a good record best tip you can have is stay the hell outta my game. Its a well known fact that if you enter my room you're gonna end up with some losses on your record.

Tip of the day = Don't fvck with the best.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:49 Sun 6 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
omfg hahahahha lars wot hahhahaha cant stop laffin now

and lars if u meet me in a tourny i will knock u out hahahah like last time :)

xxx haha xxx
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:51 Sun 6 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
last few he entered he been knocked out by me,yourself bri,shafstar and middles_boro. Lars I ALWAYS beat you - 1 of easiest players i play on here as you bottle it and dont pot even with couple balls left you want the 2 shots and snooker.

Edited at 01:52 Mon 7/11/05 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:53 Sun 6 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Tip of Day = play lars and get easy rank+wins.

Tip of Day to lars = stop playing crappies+guests and start playing the big boys.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:20 Sun 6 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lars i have read many of your forums and i just have to ask. Would it kill you to give a compliment or even to say somthing nice. Just a thought.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:18 Mon 7 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
some nice tips there! nice work :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:37 Mon 7 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
What is a goatstessie Lars? Haven't heard that piece of jargon before.

I agree with the practice table one, it's a neat way of fine-tuning the spins and knack of pacing the shots.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:46 Mon 7 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
just so you know, i like nothing more than being snookered it's not the best plan to try and snooker the better players as they can pot from almost anywhere ^_^

weaker players will have a 50/50ish rate of pulling of a good snooker so it's better to either try and clear or wait for the better player to pot most of their balls, with your 6 or 7 balls remaining put them in a very good snooker, should be easy with so many balls, and then clear from the carry, if they hit their ball (which is likely for one or 2 shots) just repeat your snookering. simple ^_^
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:18 Mon 7 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
I never practice on the practice table. Just play 1 or 2 non-ranked games before playing ranked games etc. I could offer advice to people but then theyll be catching me at top so im keeping my lips sealed :-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:19 Mon 7 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
riddles....from your 'tips' you have great stats!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:55 Mon 7 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
nice tips, take some of them on board! Thanks
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:56 Tue 8 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Post removed by an admin
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:03 Tue 8 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
lmfao!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:19 Tue 8 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol

Edited at 14:19 Tue 8/11/05 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:09 Tue 8 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
there aint any real tips its all about ure concentraction and math skill really (math 4 angles concentration to know how much power n dat) or thres hit n hope lol
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

!...Game Tips...!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.