Init annoying wen....

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:59 Fri 2 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
when ur playin well, pot most ya balls, bar black, thn give away two shots. THEN the other playa is clearing up but has one of his/her colours left and the black and one shot left. s/he has to pot the colour or s/he'll lose the game fo sure!

then, this is the annoying bit, they hit n hope pot ther bleedin colour and set up for black. HOW ANNOYING IS THT???? dnt get me wrong ive done tht many a times lmao

owt else u guys find annoying??
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:35 Fri 2 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
lmao,,,,,,,,
it annoys me when...
1) i pop into chat room,only for guests to give me loads,who dont even know me! (its going worse ha ha)
2) ppl who look threw a thread,and post saying pointless thread!! ffs,,why post then,,if its pointless,dont bother !!!

good thread btw..............
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:25 Fri 2 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
lmao, i was worried thn, i fought this was a pointless thread like me other ones! lmao
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:41 Fri 2 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
nah tread your right happens to me too!! well almost everyone will be the victim of it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:52 Fri 2 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i think ppl will like this thread actually,,,,,,,,they can let a bit of steam off over what annoys them like i did,,,lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:23 Mon 5 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
OR HOW ABOUT when u create a game for example "above 800 rank ONLY" and sum stupida fag comes in eg a newbie or sumone not 800 rank or above?? i have lost copunt how many times this has happned to me now. im sur eim not alone, but i fort id share my anger lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:04 Mon 5 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
it realli annoys me wen ppl cum in2 ur game n jus tlk about their social lives 4 about hlf an hr, puts me off. theyre not even tlkin 2 ne1 playin. thn tha person ur playin say gg wp wen u havnt quite won, it puts me off n makes me lose. mayb im easily distracted hu noz? lol
cool_dude
cool_dude
14:15 Mon 5 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
it was annoyin me aswell
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:45 Mon 5 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
happens to everyone, if you're the unlucky one, then you just have to take it on the chin, as no planning or tactics can legislate for it.

That said, the unpredictability of the game is what keeps us coming back to play. We wouldn't like it if we could instantly muller all the intermediates and the pros kept walloping the adepts...no spice to the game, no surprise, no interest.

I know I enjoy it when, against most odds, I can get past a pro rated player, and I'm sure lower-ranked players like it when they stuff me. If they fluke me and render my tactics useless, so what. I have to try harder next time!

That's life folks - don't switch the ride off!
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Init annoying wen....

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.