Sturryboy tactics....

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:55 Sat 10 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
he enters the game and says "first to 5?" however as soon as you win one he logs out!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:10 Mon 12 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
perhaps he says that assumin he wins 5-0 :P
tremenator
tremenator
12:01 Thu 15 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thats cause if he loses tosomeone ranked way lower than he is, he loses about 3.0 points. To make up that loss he'll have to win about 5 or 6 matches. He probs thinks there's too much risk of losing again.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:22 Thu 15 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
he's got very bad sportmanship, i was playin very badly and stayed there. Finally losing 5-2, we then had another first to 5 then when i went 2-1 up he ran!
__ediss__
__ediss__
22:24 Thu 15 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
He's not worth playing in my book, not good enough. No offence to Sturry, but he does have awful sportsmanship but its his choice to make..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:24 Sun 18 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i just played him there!

beat him 5-1 ;-) he seemed ok with me!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:26 Sun 18 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
He might just be in a bad mood, he doesn't have to stay and play.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:11 Sun 18 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
We played a first to 10 a good while back when i was a regular user. They were the best round of games i have played in a while. 10-9 to sturryboy.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:45 Sun 18 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
it's not like that at all i am having a really bad time with tiscali at the moment my connection is really rubbish and also i have the worst lag that i have ever seen . i do stay in my games as long as i can i dont care if i lose my rank or not i aint on here for that i am on here to have a laugh with people and play pool. i stay untill the end if i say a amount if i can. dont think bad of me please i am here for fun not rank
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Sturryboy tactics....

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.