Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:22 Thu 9 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
hmmmm yeah i see that working
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:01 Fri 10 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Totally agree with you there Simon. Because with men there isnt alot to understand so its easy. They are such simple creatures. We all know that only 3 things make them content. And loving them a little works really well cos they love themselves too much already.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:53 Fri 10 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
What are the 3 things that make us content?

Looking forward to this......
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:11 Fri 10 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well Simon, since you are male or what appears to be so, you should know the answer to that. But just incase for the people who dont know what 3 things a man needs to be happy here goes...

1. Regular stimulation of their male parts. (Self explanatory)
2. Food to fill their stomachs(Usually some form of animal that is dripping in something spicy)
3. Sport (generally football but some males have been known to venture outside this area but will always have the game deeply embedded in their hearts. Usually one particular team, tho not always the one closest to their home)

Exciting huh?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:48 Fri 10 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
All good answers, but as I suspected you have missed one out.

Beer,

Not quite as exciting as celebrities, shopping and chick flicks?

And by the way, spiders aren't scary
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:52 Fri 10 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Oh i do apologise Simon, I tended to group the stomach with all things related, I guess I had assumed you would know that. Silly me.

Spiders are scary. Have you seen the size of some of them, mutations i'm telling you!

Shopping is important. How else would men look any good. Before we bought your clothes you lot thought you looked smart, but sadly they were shockingly bad!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:16 Fri 10 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
What, a gigantinormous inch in diameter? Sorry but they're not exaclty murderous. Plus, beer is separate from food, they have different effects but are both essential to the survival of man.

And shopping is fine, just not shopping for something you will wear once and then decide you dont like it or that you do, but something else is slightly better looking with a pair of shoes you don't actually have. And men have sensible tastes, such as wearing clothes for warmth and comfort, and sometimes to try and look good.

Remember, never try to change a man no matter what.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:34 Fri 10 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
There isn't all that much to change now is there...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:49 Fri 10 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
I can think of one but it requires medical intervention and a skilled surgeon! But alas all men are such babies when it comes to pain that this doesn't happen very often so some women just have to make do
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:35 Thu 8 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
BUMP!!!!!! OOPS! hehe sorry bumped this thread just to prove a point
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:55 Thu 8 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
women have a greater pain threshold
i agree..................BUT Thats all
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post