Europe and USA

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:08 Wed 25 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
please submit your teams here before febuary the 4th otherwise you arent in if no captain first person to post from the US or Europe will be made captain thanyou
__ediss__
__ediss__
22:57 Wed 25 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Me and breksis make up Europe atm, havent seen trickshot or retsohs to ask them.... :(
Germanviking is still debating.....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:35 Thu 26 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
i cant play for the usa even though im american!! what do u thnk about that!!! alan_shearer wont let me play for america just cause i dont live in america i moved to wales with my girlfriend! and he just tells me i cant play for the usa even though i am a full white american citizen!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:46 Thu 26 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Same with me for Italy, although i was not born in Italy.

However, i could play for Italy in the world cup, or compete in the Olympics for them, so i think i should be allowed to play.
__ediss__
__ediss__
04:47 Thu 26 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Why would it matter if your white? We've gone through the caucasian race story with everyone before. White American and British, alot of continental countries are all of the caucasian race. I don't think you meant to sound racist ronnie but if you read it back you can probably see my point mate...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:50 Thu 26 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
we are not discussing race's on here were discussin international clan match's ediss!!

im not really bothered seems as if i cant play for america i will certainly play for wales if i am allowed to do that even though its against all the international sporting rules!!
__ediss__
__ediss__
04:51 Thu 26 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think it just seems odd how everyone had United Kingdom on their profiles until International Clans were born, then people became citizens of random European countries. Ronnie05 has had U.S.A on his profile for good couple of years though so I can see his frustration, but those who have become Spanish over night can just carry on being english I think.....btw, I'm officially back in England now so I'm not sure wheather or not I can play for the European team or not. If so then fair do's, if not then I'd like to play for the UK and N.Ireland team please??
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:59 Thu 26 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
There are not enough people who truly live in countries other than the U.K, U.S.A and maybe Australia to form Clans for.

This is why i feel that people like me (who have relatives from another country) should be able to play for that country.

I do appreciate that you have to take my word for it though.
__ediss__
__ediss__
07:03 Thu 26 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Theres a suprising amount of Latvian players though.....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:48 Thu 26 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
ediss mate you van be europe captain and ronnie05 i would normally agree with ediss but seen as we havent got any1 else willing you can captinthe US team
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Europe and USA

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.